Akshara Tensed For Naira Behaviour

Akshara and Naitik is happy that there daughter is taking steps to move on...

Akshara- Naitik don't you find that Naira is behaving strange...

I am happy that she is trying to move on but the step she took to move on is shocking... She ask for picnic... Which is unexpected...

Because she gets uneasy when we just talk about picnic... In these 3.5 years she made herself so busy in studies because she does not want to recall the past...

And now suddenly Naira wants to go on picnic...

Naitik- You are saying right Akshara... Naira is behaving strange...

Akshara - Naitik, i am not going to seat silent... I have to find the truth if something is bothering Naira...

I trust my daughter a lot... But don't want to take any chance... I don't want to see my daughter in Devasting state again...

Naitik agress with Akshara...

Everyone in the family gets shock and happy knowing that Naira wants to go Manali for picnic...

Bhabhima- I think only Naitik family should go to picnic... They need some family time...

Everyone agrees...

Naksh books the tickets for next morning...

Naira somehow hides from everyone and clicks the photo in her mobile of that Neighbour photo...

Naira- I have to find the truth at any cost...

At night -

Akshara- Naira are you ok? If you need anything just tell me... Don't take stress...

Naira smiles and nods...

In morning -

Naitik family leaves for Manali...

In flight-

Akshara sees Naira's restlessness to reach Manali...

Akshara thinks what happened to Naira....Why she is so desperate to reach Manali...

Naitik and Naksh also notices that Naira is behaving strange...

Family reach Manali...

Naira- Mumma, how much time it will take to reach hotel and when we are going out to see Manali's beautiful places...

Akshara, Naitik, and Naksh gets shock...

Naitik thinks when everything is normal in Naira's life that time too she does not behave like this... She is getting impatient..

Naitik told this to Akshara and Naksh...

Akshara and Naksh too agree with this...

Akshara- Have some Paitience Naira... Why are you getting so impatient...?

Naira says its nothing like that...

Family reach hotel...

Akshara and Naira in one room..

Naitik and Naksh in one room...

In Naitik and Naksh room-

Naitik- Naksh did you know anything about Naira's strange behaviour? Is she told you something?

Naksh- No papa, infact i am also shocked to see her such behaviour...

At Naira and Akshara room-

Naira- Mumma, when we will leave tomorrow for going out...

Akshara getting tensed with Naira's behaviour...