Akshra Forgive Naira...

Naira still on Akshara feet-

Plz Mumma talk to me, say something, don't do this... If you want to beat me more then beat me but just say something... I am not able to bear your silence...

I will do whatever you say... But don't behave like this with me... I really love you a lot... If you do this with me then where should i go?

Naira cries...

Akshara can't see her daughter like this... She wants to forgive her daughter and hug her immediately... But she is confused to forgive her or not... She already forgive Naira but she is not able to understand whether she shouldd told this to naira or not..

Because for the first time Naira share her pain and Akshara wants naira should share all the pain which she is going through for such a long time..

Akshara thinks if she told naira that she forgive her then may be Naira get happy but again she keep everything in her heart... And does not share her pain... Because i started to talk to her...

She wants to discuss the matter with Naitik...

She suddenly look at the door and realised that Naitik isbon is on the door and Naitik signs Akshara to console Naira...

Akshara bends down and put her hand on Naira shoulder and made her stand in front of her eyes...

Akshara- I forgive you Naira... I just want to make sure that you will not do such mistake again... I can't even imagine that if me and naitik does not reach there on time what happened with you..

That's why i get angry... And hug her tightly and cries... Akshara is happy that she is talking to her daughter...

More than Naira...Akshara is in pain afterall she is mother... Children can get angry and stay away from parent but parents can't even imagine there life without children... Akshara is most happy today...

Naira- Thankyu Mumma for forgiving me... I promise i will not do this mistake again...

Akshara and Naira share emotional hug...

Naira goes to her room...

Naitik comes inside the room...And both Akshara and Naitik gets happy and hug each other...

Akshara- Did you see Naitik, naira broke down in tears for the first time... Which is necessary for her so that she can overcome her pain, her sorrow...

Naitik - Yes Akshara i saw that... I hope naira will become old naira soon...

Sometimes i feel it was better if we stay in Cape Town... I agree we miss family but at least our children are happy... They are enjoying there life...

They change a lot Akshara... And gets teary eyes...

Akshara- Parents get sad when there children cry but we have such a bad fate Naitik, Today when naira cry we are happy that she cries and share her pain....

Both Akshara and Naitik share emotional hug...

At night-

Akshara goes to naira room and sees Naira is sleeping..

Akshara goes near Naira and sleep beside her and hug her tighly... She kisses naira forehead...

She is looking at Naira loveingly...

On the other hand-

Naitik told everything to Naksh about how naira breakdown in front of Akshara... Naksh gets happy to know this...

Naksh- Thang god at least she share her pain... I hope everything should get normal and we will get to see our old naira back...

Naitik - I want to see my both children happy like before... I want they both should share there pain to there parents...

Naksh understands what is Naitik trying to say...

Naksh just say hmmm and goes to his room...

Naitik gets teary eye recalling how he used to scold Naksh for not focusing on career and thinks now my son is so workaholic that he does not stay at home even on Sundays...

At Naira room-

Naira in sleep - Trust me i didn't push Sukanya... I can't do this... I am not bad... Plz trust me...

Akshara hear all this and gets teary eye...

Akshara hugs naira tightly...

Akshara wants to do something so that my daughter came out of this situation or i have to plan something so that Naira gets angry... Because in this 3.5 years naira does not even get angry when i get hyper sometimes for silly reason...

There was a time when naira used to get angry or sad when me or naitik scold her... But now she turn herself into a robot... Who just know to study...

Akshara sleeps while hugging Naira...

Next Morning -

Akshara thinks that from 3 to 4 days when i am not talking to Naira and that time  Naira breakdown and she share her heart...

If i do something like this again and again naira gets angry... I mean if me or naitik get angry on her for unnecessary thing she might get hurt and gets angry on us...May be she behave normal and ask me that why we sre getting angry on her? Or may be she will take a stand for herself.... Because she lost confidence...

But at the same time hopes that her plan should not backfire... Because if plan backfires then naira gets away from me and naitik for forever...
I just want she should take a stand for herself...

Akshara shares the plan with Naitik and Naksh and decieds that they make sure that naira will not get away from us... And make sure that they does not hurt her sentiments unknowingly...

Next Part- Naitik scold Naira for silly mistake... Akshara feels bad but kept num as per plan... Akshara hopes that Naira will say something...