Naitik Scold Naira

Naira's room-

Naira is making notes for future reference...

Akshara calls her for breakfast....

She goes down to have breakfast and after breakfast all of the sudden by mistake naira's hand touches a glass of water and water spiil over naitik...

And Naitik cloth gets wet due to water...

Naira - Extremely sorry papa...

Naitik, Akshara and Naksh look at each other and sign..

Naitik- What the hell is this Naira?
Don't you have eye's, can't you see and then stand because of your mistake i am getting late for office now...

Akshara and Naitik feels bad for Naira but they stay silent because it was there plan...

Everyone in the family get shocked with Naitik this behaviour... Naitik never behave like this with his children... He may scold them for study but never get angry on them for such a small or baseless reason...

Naira gets teary eye - She says sorry to Naitik and goes from there...

Naitik feels bad for scolding his princess for no reason... But for her betterment he have to be strong...

Akshara puts her hand on Naitik shoulder to pacify him...

Then Naitik and Naksh goes from there...

At Naira's Room-

Naira js crying because Naitik scold her for no reason... She thinks what happend to papa... He never behave like this... Infact in all this years Mumma, Pappa, and Bhai never miss a chance to pamper me... In fact what ever i want they get me a very next moment...

But today's papa behavior was much different...

She thinks may be there is important meeting in office so he might get worried for meeting...

Akshara is standing at door and she sees tears in her daughter's eye but decided to keep quite as per there plan...

After sometime -

At Naira's room-

Naira thinks what happend to mumma and bhai they does not come to console me...I am not saying they should come and pamper me but it is quite unusual... Because whenever mumma gets angry at me, papa console me or vise versa... And bhai made me happy by bringing some chocolates or spending some quality time with me... But today three of them behaving is different...

At Evening -

Mishti got very less marks in school so she is getting worried for Karishma and Naman reaction... Because somewhere she knows her parents are comparing her with Nakhs and Naira... She gets tensed what to do?

Karishma sees her marksheet and start to scold her a lot...

Everyone tries to calm karishma but she doesn't stop and still scold mishti and punish by giving extra study...

Mishti gets upset...

Naira console misti and goes to her room...

Mishti think of something...

Next Morning -

Naira is doing her study as usual and suddenly Akshara comes and scold Naira for not helping in household basic work...

Akshara in rude tone- How could you be so sefish naira... You does not help me and others in house work... I am not saying to do all the work... But at least you can cop the vegetables, make tea and coffee, you can make bread butter or conflex... But you are just studying...

Don't you have some basic manners...

Naira gets shock with Akshara behaviour... She thinks what happend to Mumma now... Yesterday Papa and now mumma...

Naira- But mumma...

Akshara shout- Don't give me lame excuses Naira... Don't you understand what i am trying to say... Just come down and help me...

And from hereon you will make tea and coffee for everyone at evening...

Naira gets teary eye and just say ok...

Akshara feels bad for scolding naira bur but she is hoping that Naira will take a stand for herself...

Aksshara goes from there...

Suddenly there was a much voice from outside the house...

Akshara and other goes to see what happened...

They get shock of there life when they say Mishti is on the edge of tarrace and trying to attempt a sucide...

Karishma badly cries and pleads with Mishti to come down...

Karishma - I will never scold you plz come down, don't do this...

Everyone try hard to convince mishti but she does not listen... She is going to jump but suddenly Naira catch her hand..
( Before leaving Naira's room, Akshara ask Naira to go on tarrace and bring some plants to the lawn)

But when mishti goes to tarrace, Naira is on the other side of tarrace and she does not know that mishti comes to tarrace)

Naira is trying to pull back... And make her understand that don't do this... Plz don't do this...

Karishma and Naman pleads mishti to go upside with the help of Naira...

Akshara and Naitik and Naksh goes near tarrace and tries to break the door..

Mishti- Let me die Naira di, I made a shame to my parents by getting less marks... Plz let me die...

Naira- Just shut up mishti, don't argue and just come upside...

And if suicide is the solution of every problem then i have to do this a vey long back... I have no right live a peaceful life... Because of my bad fate police comes to our house... Nothing is shameful other than that...

Don't do this just come upside...

Mishti understands that Naira is in much pain and if she can handle the pain then my problem is nothing in front of her... Mishti agrees to naira and with the help of Naira, mishti gets saved...

Akshara and Naitik gets shocked because they heard what naira says just a minute ago... (If suicide is the solution of every problem....)

They feel much upset because that there daughter is in much pain and they can't do anything...

Akshara and Naitik and Naksh drops the plan to scold Naira intentionally because somehow they realise that if they scold naira for no reason then she goes away from them but never take a stand for self without any solid reason...

Because after hearing Naira's statement regarding suicide they realised that Naira is in immense pain more than they think...

Naira is deeply broken down by past incident and if they scold Naira then she may broke down completely...

At Hall-

Everyone scold Mishti for taking such big step for such a small thing...

Mishti says sorry to everyone and everything gets settled...

But Akshara thinks of Naira's word on suicide... She feels much sad that she is such a helpless mother who can't do anything for her child...

She thinks we have so much money that we can stay at home without doing any work still we don't get any problem at least for the next 50 years and wishes that she can buy happiness for her children but she knows its impossible...

At Night -

Akshara goes to Naira's room and sleeps beside her while hugging her... She says sorry to Naira for scolding her today's...

Akshara reveals that she just want that Naira should spend time with family that's why she scold her... Don't worry... I am not angry at you...

Akshara kisses Naira's forehead and hugs her and then both of them slepps...

Next Part- Naira gets shock of her life... She sees someone which shaken her to the core....