Sukanya Exposed

Akshara tries to made Naira understand the situation...

Akshara compels Naira to go infront of Sukanya so that Sukanya get exposed...

Naira relecutly agrees... Akshara assures Naira that she is with her...

Naira agrees and hugs Akshara...

Naitik and Naksh assures Naira there support...

Police - Sir, Miss. Naira should go infront of Sukanya so that Sukan gets scared and tries to escape and that time we catch her...

All agrees with plan... Sukanya father already get arrested and police put him in the police van and warn him not be over smart...

Sukanya who is standing somewhere unknown to the fact that she is in big trouble now...

Akshara and Naitil signs Naira...

Naira goes infront of Sukanya and call her...

Naira- Sukanya... You are alive?

Sukanya gets shocked to see Naira infront of her eyes... Sukanya thinks that she may get exposed now and tries to run away...

Akshara cateches her at the same time and slaps her.... Akshara looses her cool on Sukanya... Akshara again slap Sukanya....

Akshara - How dare you do this with my daughter? You distroy her life... Snatched her happiness...

Akshara again slap Sukanya...

Sukanya tries to give lame excuses that she is not Sukanya... They are mistaken...

Akshara and everyone gives angry look to Sukanya...

Sukanya gets scared...

Sukanya - Naira really push me... I didn't come infront of her because i thought she might try to kill me again...

Naira shattered after hearing this... She tries to overcome her past and now again Sukanya blame her for trying to kill her....

Akshara gets much angry and slaps her hard on her face..
Akshara revels that there is no use to lie because her father is already in police custody...

Sukanya gets shocked to hear this...

Police takes Sukanya and her father in custody and made them revel the truth...

Sukanya father revels that her dad gets arrested due to dadaji didn't forgive him for drug case and then my dad commit suicide... That time he is small and decides to take revenge...

Sukanya father revels that everything is preplanned that Sukanya will fight with Naira in train and She falls down from the train... But i made sure that Sukanya shouldn't get hurt because i bribe train driver that at one point he should slow down train and Sukanya will fall down... And if she falls down then too she doesn't get hurt much because i made large beds of cotton in the ground... So that when she falls, she will fall on the beds and doesn't get hurt....

Seconds the body all of you saw is dummy of Sukanya... Because i bribe the driver that when Sukanya is going to fall train speed should be low and after than train speed should be fast because in fast train no one is able to see when i exchange the original Sukanya with dummy...

Everyone gets shocked to hear this...

Natik and Naksh make sure that Sukanya father and Sukanya shouldn't get bail easily and Akshara ask police to arrest all the people who is involved in this plan... My daughter should get justice...

Suddenly Akshara, Naitik and Naksh realise that Naira is not there... They get worried for her...

Other side-