Naira Shocked To See Someone

Morning-

Naira gets ready for college... She comes down for have breakfast...

Naitik- I am extremely sorry for yesterday behavior Naira...

Naira- It's completely alright Papa...

Naksh- Naira today i will drop you at college then i will go to office..

I have meeting in coffee shop near by your collage...

Naira- Ok thanks... And smile...

Akshara smiles seeing them...

At Car-

Naksh thinks to ask about her pain which she was hiding from long...

He also feels bad after recalling that what Naira said to Mishti while saving her...

Naksh- Naira can i ask you something?

Naira- Off course... Plz go ahead...

Naksh - Are you alright? I mean why can't you dance now like before...

You can join professional dance class...

Naira gets shocked with Naksh question....what she said to her brother that she is not able to live a peaceful life after Sukanya death....How could she say that the blame of someone death is so painful that she is not able to move on..

She also wants to move on but she is not able to do so...

Naira- Bhai actually i didn't like to dance now... In childhood also I'll dance for fun and enjoyment...

Naksh nows that she is lying but he didn't drag the matter because it may hurt her sentiments....

Naksh - We reached college... Naira i am extremely sorry if you feel bad...

Naira- it's completely fine Bhai... I didn't feel bad at all...

Naira and Naksh share a smile and goes for there respective work....

At Home -

Singhania neighbours come and is talking with elder ladies...

Akshara is in her room due to some business work...

Neighbour lady show some pics to elder lady of family... Pics of Manali-Shimla... Because neighbour family just a weel ago went there to enjoy family timing...

Elder ladies of family and Neighbour lady js having chit chat... Casual chit-chat...

After some time they go... But they forgot there photographs at Sighania Sadan...

In college -

Naira is thinking about all thi incident which took in her life... From the beginning...

She thinks that she didn't realise that she engrossed herself into study in such a way that she didn't even realise the time... (Library Scene)

She thinks the guilt is always there in my heart for failing to protect sukanya... But because of my bad fate i have no right to trouble family...

Did i take advantage of there goodness...? Its true that i have fear that i might hurt someone... But in that fear i can't behave like selfish...

I have to be careful towards my actions so that i will not hurt someone... But from today i will spend sometime with my family...

But one thing is sure that i will never make friends... Because i am not worthy for friendship...

At home-