Akshara becomes angry...

After some time Naira reaches home...

AKSHARA wants to ask naira about going to XYZ place... She is looking at naira with hopefully that naira will reveal everything on her own...

Naira does not say anything...

Akshara gets restless...

Akshara can sense naira is worried about something and she knows that it's related to Naman...

Naira is in her own thoughts think how can she lie to her parents and how can she go out at evening... It was difficult for me to hide things from Akshara... Should i trust Naman chachu?

Is he trustworthy? Because he always do something unexpected relating to money... But he is saying truth then it was unfair with him by not trusting him looking at his past misdeed... We should not judge someone by there  past mistake... If he really a gentleman now then he may feel bad if i disclose the truth and may loose confidence in him self...

So she decided to give Naman chance and she doesn't say anything to anyone...

Her thoughts are broke when Akshara called her out... Akshara can sense that Naira is deeply thinking something... And when Akshara ask Naira give lame excuses about studies and all... And doesn't revel the matter...

Akshara with soft tone- Naira beta, if anything you wants to share then plz feel free to share... Yes i agree that i become strict sometimes but it's all for your betterment...

I know you are lying about Naman something... Plz share the matter... Is there is anything related to Naman...

After hearing Naman name naira start to shiver but she manages to hide the truth from Akshara...

Naira- Nothing is to worry mumma... Everything is ok... Don't worry...

Akshara doesn't satisfy with naira answer... But she doesn't drag the matter knowing naira will not reveal the truth to her easily...
She decides to talk to Naitik and then both of them ask her and may pressurized her to revel the truth...

Akshara goes from there...

Naira thinks I hope mumma everything is ok... And i can see conern in your eyes for me... Your this concern makes me more guilty for the past incident...

On the other side Naman msg naira and ask her that she is ready for going to XYZ Place? And while leaving plz collect cheque from me...

Naira reads the msg and reply him with OK...

Naitk comes home from office...

Akshara immediately share the matter with Naitik and told him about Naira and Naman conversation...

Hearing Naman name Naitik also get tensed because somewhere he also cannot trust naman easily due to his past mistakes....

They both decide to ask naira again with politely and she reveals the matter then its good otherwise we have to pressurized her...

AT 6.30 P.M...

Naira comes to Akshara and Naitik room...

Naira- Mumma actually i want to take permission from you?

Akshara- For what?

Naira- I have to collect some books from my Shivani (friend) place... So i have to yo go there and collect them... I will be back in one hour...

Akshara- I will ask to collect books from Shivani... Because Naksh meeting is on the same root due to his office work... So he will collect books after returning...