Naira Emotional Breakdown

Akshara room-

Akshara is continuously crying for loosing her cool on Naira... She thinks she gets much tensed just a thought of if anything happens to Naira if Naitik and Akshara does not go there on time...

Just the imagination shake the Akshara to the core...

Naitik comes to the room and Akshara hugs Naitik and starts to cry badly... Naitik is consoling her and says don't feel bad Akshara... Parents has a full  right to scold there children if they does something mistake...

Akshara composed herself and ask Naitik that make sure Naman will get his punishment and no one should try to bail him out...

Karishama comes there-

Karishma- I am extremely sorry for whatever happened with Naira due to Naman mistake... I can't even imagine how could Naman fall so low... She ask for forgiveness...

Naksh too comes to the room...

Karishma pleads infront of Akshara and Naitik for forgiveness...
And request Akshara not to get angry on Naira... It was not Naira's fault... Naman is too smart to fool others...

Akshara doesn't like when Karishma ask her not to get angry on Naira...

Akshara with stern tone- As a mother i know very well whether i should get angry or not on children? And Naira made a mistake not by trusting naman... Naman is her chachu and she trust him it was right...

But her mistake is that i ask her several times about the tention which bothered her... 
I warn her too reveal the matter... Infact when she leaves from the house to go to the that place that time also i ask her is everything ok? Is she hiding something still she doesn't say anything.... So she deserves the scolding not for trusting the Naman but for hiding the matter after asking several times...She say all this with stern tone...

Akshara and Naitik goes from there...

Naksh- Give them some time... They are much worried thats why mumma behaves like this... Sorry if you feel bad...

Karishma- Its ok... I can understand... I am also a mother of a girl... Don't worry...

Naira's Room-

Naira recalls all the incidents again from the beginning when her life changes completely... From the day when sukanya dies... How she engrossed herself into studies just to avoid her pain, her guilt, her sorrow.
She remembers sukanya mother is  blaming her for sukanya death... She feels bad that because of her mistake her parents face embarrassment... And current incident of Naman matter... She regrets for disappointing Akshara and Naitik again...

She doesn't feel bad at all that Akshara slaps her...

She decides that she will keep herself more busy now... She is checking mobile for course which she can do to keep herself busy whole day...
She is thinking whole night about the past incident.. And her bad fate...

At Morning -

She call on some number for inquiry of some course... Other lady says she will call her back in sometime to give all the necessary details...

Naira - Ok mam... And cuts the call... And again start to check some other courses...

While checking the course she sleeps due to continuously crying...

Akshara comes there with turmeric ointment to apply for Naira's wounds and with breakfast...

Akshara looks at Naira and she goes infront of her and gently caressing her hair and gets teary eyed...

Naira's phone start to ring... Akshara immediately picks the call so that Naira's sleep doesn't disturb...

Akshara- Hello,

Lady- Miss.Naira Sighania you called me 10 mins ago for the course inquiry.. I'll mail you all the details which you required for the course... If you want to ask anything further then free feel to ask... Thanku...

Akshara-  As a naira said Most welcome...

Akshara realize that Naira is searching for the courses just to keep herself more busy... Akshara gets worried that her daughter is losing confidence...

Akshara applied ointment on Naira's wound...Naira's sleep broke when Akshara applies ointment...

Naira- Mumma, I am extremely sorry for whatever happened yesterday... I really don't think that matter will go to these level... Really sorry...

Akshara doesn't reply... Akshara decides not talk to Naira...

After applying ointment... Akshara starts to feed naira but still she is not talking to Naira...

Naira- Please Mumma say something... Don't do this... I can't handle it... You may scold me, beat me, but plz don't do this... Just talk to me...

Akshara doesn't say anything... She gives Naira silent treatment...

After feeding Akshara leaves the room....and goes to her room and cry for not talking to naira....

Naira gets ready fast and goes to Akshara's room to convince her... Akshara dose not talk to naira at all...

3 days passed like these...

Akshara is feeling bad for her behaviour but she has to do it for Naira...

Naira again comes to Akshara's room for apologise... Akshara can't take it anymore... She can't see Naira like these... She tries to go out of room...

Naira stops Akshara and falls on Akshara's feet and folds her hand with head down...

Naira- Mumma plz don't do this... Do whatever you feel right... But plz talk to me... After sukanya death you are the major support system for me... Who is with me all the time... Pappa also goes to business trips but you are the only one who is with me to handle me... I am not complaining about pappa... I am just saying if you did not support me that time i am not able to survive...

But you stood beside me when everyone is against me...

I can't thank you enoug... Rukamani dadi also said in past that may be in anger i push Sukanya... But for the first time you stood against Rukamani dadi and told her to mind her own business and not talk ill about my daughter... I can't express how much i am happy that someone is there who trust me... Who knows that i can get angry but not harm anyone that too intentionally...

I know i made a mistake by not disclosing the truth to you and papa...

But i want to trust Naman chachu, because i know the feeling of distrust... How person feel when there own family members does not trust them.. (In past during sukanya death, Rukmani dadi, Bua dadi, Naman, even Nandani also does not trust naira and believes that she killed sukanya)..

I don't want Naman chachu to go with the same feeling... Every person deserves 2nd chance and i am just giving him that chance... So that if he is saying truth he should not feel bad if i don't trust him...

Plz talk to me mumma, I beg of you plz talk to me...

Akshara realize that Naira is breaking down for the first time after Sukanya death...Naira never share her pain with anyone... She always keep everything in her heart...

Akshara realize the fact that Naira is breaking down emotionally because i am not talking to her...

Akshara decides to share the matter with Naitik... But Akshara is sonewhere happy that her daughter share her pain which was she is hiding from the last 3.5 years...