Naira In Hospital

Akshara, Naitik and Naksh goes near Naira and tries to wake her up....

Naksh sprinkle some water on Naira face, naira still doesn't response...

Akshara starts to cry...

Panic situation occurs...

Devyani checks her pulse rate (she is vaid.... She is doctor, not big doctor but she knows basic things of medical)

Devyani - Naira's pulse rate is very low... We have to take her hospital immediately otherwise situation goes out of hand...

Akshara, Naitik and Naksh gets shocked...

Naksh pickups Naira and takes her towards car...

Naitik and Akshara run behind him...

Naksh puts Naira in Car and start to drive... Naitik seats beside Naksh...

Akshara continuously cries and ask Naira to wake up... Plz open your eyes... Plz my child don't do this... Open your eyes...

Naitik- Naksh drive the car fast....

Naksh- Yes Papa, we will reach hospital in 10 mins...

Naitik calls the doctor and inform him about Naira's condition...

Akshara, Naitik and Naksh reaches hospital...

They put Naira on stretcher and doctor comes and checks Naira heartbeats and pulse rate and ask wardboy to take Paitient immediately to the ICU...

Akshara, Naitik and Naksh gets shock after hearing about ICU...

Everyone in the Family comes to the hospital...

Varsha tries to console Akshara...

Everyone gets tensed and doesn't know that what happened to Naira suddenly...

Akshara cries badly...

Akshara- Varsha, today i was so happy some time ago that my daughter is trying to overcome her sorrow...

You know what varhsa, in all these years for the first time Naira by her own wish came with me to Nandani di place...

You know that Naira never goes to anyone's house in the fear that she might hurt someone... But today after such a long time my daughter took first step to move on... And came with me at Nandani di place...

Me and Naitik are so happy... But god does not want to see me and my family happy...

You know what Varsha, when Bhabhima blames me for Dadaji's death... I never complain to God but he is doing the same thing with my daughter...

I know the feeling when someone blame us for that thing which we don't want to do in our worst dream...

I know it was most difficult to bear the blame of someone's death...

Mother wants to give her children good life but what i give to my daughter? My bad fate..

Id anything happens to my daughter Varsha, i swear I'll nevee ever see God's face...

Akshara cries... Everyone' gets teary eye because of Akshara outburst...

Doctor comes out of ICU...

Everyone looks towards doctor with hope....

Doctor - Naira's BP gets shoot up that's why she collapsed...

She is out of danger... But she is in much stress over something... Make sure she does not take any kind of stress... Make her feel happy...

Don't say anything stressful infront of her which take toll over her life...

Everyone gets shock with Doctors statement....

Akshara and Naitik cries and doesn't know how to react on this situation because if situation is in there hands then they always keep there daughter safe and happy...

They wants to make her happy but they Naira's past is not letting her stay happy....

Im ward-

Naira opens her eyes and sees her parents and brother beside her...

Akshara wants to ask Naira what happend suddenly that she collapsed down but she recalls doctors word...

Naitik and Naksh tries to cheer up Naira...

Akshara is continuously looking at Naira with teary eyes and prays no mother see this day...

After some days Naira gets discharge-

Naira is continuously thinking about that photos because of that she collapsed...

Naira thinks is it really possible? What i see is this true? And if yes then i have to find out the truth before it's get too late... Naira thinks of something...

Akshara comes to her room and tries to make her feel happy...

Naira- Mumma, can i ask you something... Plz don't say no...

Akshara- Of course anything... You just say...

Naira- Can we go to picnic... I mean Manali-Shimla or anywhere you say... But i think this season is best for Manali - Shimla...

Naitik and Naksh comes at the same time...

All three gets shock to hear what naira say just a second ago...

Because after Sukanya incident Naira never goes to picnic from school too...

She gets highly scared with the name of Picnic... Because in picnic sukanya death happened...

Naira- Mumma plz say something...

Naksh- But Naira you just get discharge from hospital... You need to take rest...

Akshara and Naitik agrees with Naksh...

Naira request them by saying she really needs some change...

Akshara and Naits gets happy that there daughter wants to move on but somewhere they feeling strange too...

Naksh- Ok, I'll book seat as soon as possible... And as per Naira's wish we will go to Manali-Shimla...

Naira smiles...

Next Part- Naira clicks the photo in her mobile of that Neighbour photograph... She thinks i really need to find out the truth...