Sun 15

*After 5 Years*

A year ago we graduated and went to our own paths. Wheein became an artist, Hwasa pursued her theater acting career while I built my own Entertainment Company but Moonbyul on the other hand is still missing. I don't even know if there are still people who cared to look for her, her family announced that there's no need to find her anymore, that they just accepted the fact that she died.

I was devastated, Moonbyul became a close friend even for a short period of time and I can't believe that they gave up so soon... but who wouldn't she was gone for 4 years.

Whenever I meet up with Wheein and Hwasa most of the time we just reminisce the old times. I guess the 3 of us are the same we can never forget about her.

It seems like her name became a taboo word for the three of us. Her name would mirror sadness on our faces.

I thought I could have done something on her disappearance, I thought I will be able to find her. That's what I thought. I failed to find her.

That time I thought it was because of Krystal but when we saw her that time she was devastated as well, her face and action showed how broken she was when the news broke out.

"Ms. Kim all your meetings for today are done. Would you like me to buy you a dinner?" Solar went back to reality when she heard her assistant's voice. "No Sodam it's fine you may go home early today thanks for all your help." Solar uttered as she smiled at Sodam's direction. "Okay Ms. Kim I'll get going then" Sodam answered as she smiled back and closed the door.

Yongsun sighed as she looked around, it was already 8 in the evening and here she is still zoning out.

She decided to go, she closed her office and went straight to the parking lot and made her way to her car. She suddenly heard a notification from her phone which got her attention. She fished out her phone from her bag and saw a message from Hwasa.

'Unnie let's hang-out tonight Wheein is already on the way to the usual bar we'll wait for you there.'

Yongsun didn't bother to reply as she made her way to the usual bar that they go to. I guess this is better than going home in that empty house. Solar thought to herself.

When she arrives at the bar she saw the two girls laughing at each other and playing around, but as soon as they saw her they immediately ran at her and hug her. It was so visible that they missed each other so much. "Yongsun-sshi Oh my g! I miss you so much!" Hwasa uttered as she hugged Yongsun. "Yah can you get off her I want to hug her as well you know?" Wheein said to Hwasa while making face as she went close to Yongsun.

Yong just chuckled on her friend's action. 'They never changed.' She thought to herself. "Aww I miss you guys so much" Yong said as the two girls suddenly moved away and looked at her weirdly. "Woah Yong since when you became cringey as f?" Hwasa uttered. Wheein showed a disgusted face. "Yah it's true though I missed you guys." Yong uttered. Hwasa and Wheein looked at each other and laughed. "Of course Yong we missed you too so much!" Wheein uttered as they all went back in for a hug.

They all sat on the VIP lounge and order some drinks. They talked about their busy lives, until their topic somewhat went to Moonbyul. It was visible that Moonbyul's disappearance was a big impact on their lives still. It was like a scar on their memories in which they are trying to find a reason how it ended up like that. Suddenly the mood in the room became gloomy.

"Would you think Byul will be happy when she saw us like this? Tonight is our reunion after our busy months focused on our careers. We should celebrate!" Wheein uttered trying to pull up everybody's mood.