Moon 8

[MB]

The Next Day

Moonbyul's alarm woke her up. Moonbyul sat up on he own bed and stared on the window on her room, her thoughts rumbled making decisions that may affect her whole life. She stood up and went to her walk-in closet and pulled her bag. This time she have decided for her own. She took a long and relaxing bath then she gathered her clothes. "I've decided to go on my own", Moonbyul said to herself. She carried her bag as she left her car keys, house keys and her credit cards. She slowly walked out and went to her garage. She left everything except the keys for her white GSX-R750 big bike.

One last look towards her house, and she started the ignition of her motorcycle. She drove towards somewhere she herself don't even know. Moonbyul made up her mind to decide for her own without the help of anyone specially her grandfather. She decided not to follow her grandfather's request rather she decided to succeed on her own. She went to a small condominium that she has been looking for online for the past few days. She bought it in a cheap price since it is a small type of condominium no securities and not that grand than the condominium she used to see.

Moonbyul sighed as she entered her newly bought unit, she went straight to her room and sat there leaving a heavy sigh as she look around the small room she was currently in. She saved up a lot of money even though she was fully supported by her grandfather, she felt that sooner or later these things are going to happen to her life. She was ready physically ready for this change but she was never ready emotionally for the change that she is going to experience. She took her clothes out and fixed it inside a small cabinet near her bed. she then took out her phone and removed her sim. "I'd better buy a new one and find a part time job for now."

She stood up and gather her sling bag as she walk out of her unit. She went to her motorbike as she drove straight to a coffee shop she accidentally discovered before when she roam around to relieve some of her stress. She liked the ambiance of the coffee shop that she immediately became a regular, she even got close to the owner. She bought a sim card first in a convenience store near the coffee shop she then entered the shop. She was welcomed by the owner of the coffee shop.

"Moonbyul! Long time no see" The owner beamed as she hugged Moonbyul. Moonbyul hugged him back "Nice to see you Mr. Park" Moonbyul smiled as she moved away from the hug. "Oh, what brought you here to day" Mr. Park asked as he went back to the counter to go back on cleaning the counter. "I was wondering if you could hire me? I really need a part time job." Moonbyul explained, Mr. Park's attention slowly darted to Moonbyuls', "What happened?" Mr. Park asked, "I ran away from my grand father due to some reasons." Moonbyul answered looking at the floor. "May be you are not yet ready to spill it but sure you are always welcome here. You are a student right?" Mr. Park asked Moonbyul as she asked her. "Yes sir." Moonbyul answered. Mr. park slowly nod, "Okay I'll help you since you helped me before, you need to work at least 4 times a week for 6 hours. Is that a deal then?" Moonbyul smiled and uttered. "Thank you so uch for the help Mr. Park! You really helped me a lot" Mr Park smiled, "No problem Byul" Moonbyul bowed to Mr. Park, "I need to go now Mr. Park, thank you again" Mr. Park waved Moonbyul goodbye.

Moonbyul rode her Motorbike as she went to the mall to buy her things that she might need and some stuffs that she lacks from her condominium like some utensils. She then went back to her condo to drop her things in order and went out again she then went straight to school not for her classes but to wait for her friends. She parked her Motorbike and went to the garden where she usually stays when she is alone. She took out her phone and texted Yongsun, Wheein and Hwasa. "Guys it's me Moonbyul, I'll be waiting for you guys here in the garden." She hide her phone back to her pocket as she close her eyes and sat there thinking. 'Did she choose the right choice?' 'What will be her grandfather's reaction if he found out that she wnt against him?' She was scared as she think over these things again and again. Her tummy roared from hunger when she suddenly remembered that she wasn't able to eat anything the whole day since she was too busy fixing and minding things for the current change that she was experiencing.

The bell rang and the three girls ran immediately to Moonbyul. "What happened to you?" Yongsun asked "Where have you been unnie?" Wheein asked. "Chill guys." Moonbyul smiled to the three girls looking at her waiting for her explanation. "I moved out guys" Moonbyul said calmly to her friends. The three immediately reacted, "What?" Solar uttered while Wheein said, "Huh?" and "Unnie?" Hwasa asked Moonbyul. Moonbyul beamed "I decided to live on my own, I move out without my grandfather's knowledge. I didn't to just follow unjust choices given to me I'd rather find my way up than having everything except my freedom of choice." Moonbyul explained. "Well I think you made a right decision unnie." Hwasa uttered slowly nodding her head in aggreement. "T-then where are you going now? What about your studies?" Yongsun asked worriedly to Moonbyul. "Everything will be fine, I already have a part time work" Moonbyul answered, "A part time work?" Yongsun added. Moonbyul just nod while Yongsun still bothered on what Moonbyul said. "Unnie if you need money or anything just contact us, right guys!" Wheein shouted while the other two just nod and smiled as a sign that the just support Moonbyul on her decision for the mean time.

====================================================================================================

So how was it?

Sorry for the very long hiatus!!

A lot of things happened in my life which think you don't care.

So I guess I am back again

Sorry!!!

Forgive me!

Btw, I decided to change the story's supposed to be outcome because I think the original story/plot of the story for me is so childish that it makes me cringe so much.

So Happy reading!~