Moon 10

Selfish by Moonbyul feat Seulgi and the red Moon Photo Concept of Moonbyul in the media

===========================================================================

The 4 of them was walking happily towards the school gate as they decided to eat in a near restaurant from their school a few blocks away.

A black car was parked beside the school which they doesn't seem to notice. They walked past by the car when suddenly a guy in suit opened the passenger door of the car, (The back passenger side of the car). It got their sudden attention when a figure of a man suddenly went out of the car. Moonbyul immediately tighten her sudden grip to Yongsun which made Yongsun to look at her.

The man stepped out of the car looking intently at Moonbyul, "Moon Byul Yi" The man's authoritative voice. Moonbyul stepped out from her friends as she whispered. "Go ahead and wait for me there" Moonbyul uttered as she smiled at the three. The three girls slowly nod at her as they look at the situation curiously and walked slowly.

"Gramps..." Moonbyul uttered as she look at him intently. The Old man approached her and a loud slap was heard. Moonbyul didn't dare to look at him and just stayed on how she was slapped. She is currently facing to the right while she touched the part where her grandfather slapped her. She wanted to cry but she bottled it up.

Right at that moment the Solar, Hwasa and Wheein stopped on their tracks when they hear the loud slap, they immediately looked at Moonbyul's direction. Solar immediately tried to walk towards Moonbyul but Wheein grabbed her arm. "Unnie, let's not meddle with their family matter." Wheein uttered as she shook her head. Solar looked at Moonbyul once again as she start to walk towards the restaurant again with Hwasa and Wheein.

"After all I've done to you this is what you are going to do?" Mr. Moon (gramps) uttered to Moonbyul's face. Moonbyul looked at the floor as Mr. Moon lectured her. "I gave you everything that your parent's lacked, all I ask of you is to follow me and be my successor." Mr. Moon's voice became louder and louder. "Now what? You are f*cking running away from me?" Moonbyul slowly looked at Mr. Moon, "I never knew that giving me every luxury means giving you my whole life's freedom to choose on how to be happy, I never thought that it is some kind of a transaction?" Moonbyul uttered sarcastically. "That's why I left... Any luxury can't suffice my freedom that's why I left everything behind except some things." She starred at Mr. Moon's eyes, "If you want I'll pay you little by little, I'll pay every coin that you spent on me." Moonbyul uttered. "I don't f*cking need your money." Mr. Moon uttered looking at Moonbyul. A long silence wraps the both of them.

Mr. Moon sighed deeply as he began to talk once again, "All I want to ask you is to comeback my granddaughter.." Mr. Moon suddenly sounded mellow and held Moonbyul's hands. "I can't afford to lose you. You are the most precious treasure that I have right now." Moonbyul was shocked of her grandfather's statement. Her grandfather looked at her sincerely. Moonbyul didn't know how to react so she just looked at him debating with herself whether is this some kind of a joke.

"Byul please comeback and please forgive me..." Mr. Moon held Moonbyul's arms as he pleaded. Mr. Moon continued. Moonbyul continued debating with herself; she knows that her grandfather is like a hard shell and always stood up with pride. This was the first time for her to see her grandfather surrender easily to her. "Okay, I won't force you to marry anyone." Mr. Moon proposed, Moonbyul looked at him as he heard him as if a sudden go signal was one her mind. "Do you really promise that?" Moonbyul decided to believe on her grandfather as her grandfather nod towards Moonbyul. Her grandfather never lied to her ever since so she decided to believe him. "Okay I'll move back home but.." Moonbyul uttered. "But?" Mr. Moon answered curiously, "Let me fix some matters before I go back." Moonbyul continued, "It's okay as long as you'll go back home." Mr. Moon smiled. "I am sorry Byul for slapping you; I immediately regret what I did." Mr. Moon said. "Its okay gramps I know you are just worried about me, I am sorry for trying to run away." Moonbyul apologized, "Let's go?" Mr. Moon asked Moonbyul. "Where?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at her grandfather. "To your friends, you don't want to make them wait don't you? And I need to treat them for taking care of you in your new school." Mr. Moon smirked at Moonbyul. "If I know you keep asking uncle to watch over me." Moonbyul answered Mr. Moon sarcastically."How would you say so?" Mr. Moon asked. "Gramps he called me 2 hours before my first class just to tell me a bunch of thing that I should be worried about school and the priorities I need. It took me an hour and a half for his morning lecture." Moonbyul explained as they walk towards the restaurant where her friends at, "Ugh that man, I only asked him to help you adjusting into this new school." Mr. Moon said as he shakes his head in disbelief. "It's okay his funny and he really helped me." Moonbyul answered, "That's goo then." Mr. Moon replied.

They continued walking towards the restaurant; Moonbyul opened the door for her grandfather as she looked around for her friends. "There they are."Moonbyul and Mr. Moon walk towards the three girl's destination. The three of them suddenly stood up, "Gramps this is Solar, Hwasa and Wheein." The three girls bowed towards Mr. Moon. "Guys this is my grandfather." Moonbyul introduce him to the three girls. "Good afternoon Mr. Moon" The three of them greeted him politely. Thoughts run around Solar's mind as she looked at both Moonbyul and Mr. Moon. Awhile ago she just saw how he slapped her and now they are smiling like nothing happened. She was as confused as she looked at the both of them. "You guys don't need to be stiff, what you saw awhile ago is just a small misunderstanding." Mr. Moon explained. "Yeah we do argue a lot but maybe moving out was kind of extreme that is why gramps did that, but anyways I forgave him already." Moonbyul explained while Mr. Moon slowly nods at Moonbyul's explanation. "Here, this is your card go order some food." Mr. Moon said as he hand out Moonbyul credit card, Moonbyul just pouted in return.

Moonbyul went towards the counter, "I am thankful for the three of you for helping her adjusting into this new school." Mr. Moon said as he slightly bowed to the three girls. "A-ah t-there is nothing to worry M-mr. Moon." Solar answered. Mr. Moon slightly laughed, "Don't call me Mr. Moon it sounds so formal like we're business partners, just call me gramps like how Moonbyul call me and loosen up I don't bite." Hwasa suddenly sighed, "Whoo gramps I thought you're like one of those grandfathers who is like so strict to their granddaughters and so authoritative." Mr. Moon laughed at Hwasa, "You know Moonbyul's parents has too much absence that affects her so much already and being so strict at her might hurt her more, I'd rather let her enjoy her life before she face the real world." Mr. Moon explained, "Mr. Moon I didn't thought you were so cool like how Moonbyul describe you on her stories." Wheein uttered. "Moonbyul is a quiet type of person but there are a lot of things running on her mind. She matured on her own I can say." Mr. Moon said, "How can you say so gramps?" Solar asked Mr. Moon, "She just kept surprising me on how wise she is, like right now I didn't know that she can work on a simple type of restaurant or live in a small and simple apartment. I don't know how she can manage her own self without my help at all." Mr. Moon explained. The three girls nod at Mr. Moon.

Moonbyul went back to their seat with a number on her hand, as she felt satisfied on the things she ordered. On her way back she saw her grandfather and her friends laughing; as she went closer she heard what they are talking about. "She was way to greasy when she was young, her girl playmates even have a crush on her. The boys are even mad at her for stealing girls away." Solar, Hwasa and Wheein laughed hard as Mr. Moon telling those stories about Moonbyul. "Whaa so Moonbyul's charisma is from birth" Hwasa stated it as a joke which made Solar and Wheein laugh, "Of course she inherits those from me." Mr. Moon laughed at his own statement. "Gramps what are you telling them?" Moonbyul looked at Mr. Moon like he is warning him. "Ah I was just telling them stories about your childhood." Mr. Moon explained as he stood up. "I got to go then I need to go back to the company." Mr. Moon uttered, "Aren't you going to eat with us?" Moonbyul asked, "I am fine, enjoy your day ladies, Take care Byul-ah." Mr. bid his goodbye. Moonbyul cheek to cheek kiss Mr. Moon before bidding her goodbye, "Bye Gramps." Moonbyul bid her goodbye the three girls bowed at Mr. Moon before he turns his back and walk through the door.

================================================================================

Hellllllooo Guys!
How was it?

Sorry it took awhile, and it is short I am so sorry.

Hope you like it tho!

Open for suggestions and any things feel free!

I wanna be free! Just wanna be free!!~~(Selfish by Moonbyul reference)

Let us support them on their July 16 Red Moon Comeback!!!

Have you heard Rainy days by Mamamoo? Listen to it Ppali !~ haha its good!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAVORITE and etc.. do anything you want!

Love lots! <3

Bisous!