Sun 9

[SL]

*Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing~*

Yongsun looked at her alarm clock 2 am ticked on her clock. She immediately turned the alarm off. She then went back to her bed. '5 mins.. 5 mins' she told to herself. As she closed her eyes her phone rang.

*Rinnng*

*Rinnng*

Her eyes blasted open and she glared at her phone. She groaned as she sit up and reached for her phone to answer. "Helloo...?" Solar answered to the phone call without looking at the caller number. "Yah! Solarshi! Wake up I now you are going to sleep in again!" The voice gets louder quite a bit. "M-manager-nim I am already awake okay." Yongsun answered.

Her manager hanged up as she stood up and groaned once more before she entered her bathroom for a short bath. After taking a short bath she immediately texted her manager that she's already done fixing herself. She then went to her car driven by her driver while her manager was on the passenger seat. "Solarshi you have a photo shoot from 3 am to 6 am, the you will be able to go to class after that if you want or we can give excuse letter for you to be able to rest?" The manager explained her schedule for the morning. "Why does the shoot need to be at 3 am?" Yongsun asked as she pout. "It is because you are going to shoot with some professional models and photographers and they only have a vacant time at this hour." Yongsun groaned as her manager explained to her the reason.

Photo shoot has started, Yongsun became busy for the whole session as she followed the photographers pose requests and changing their costume from time to time. Yongsuns time ended early than expected. Her session ended by 4:30 am she then decided to go to sleep and sleep in the car for awhile.

6:30 am came her manager woke her up. She slowly opened her eyes as if she was savoring every moment of her sleep. When she opened her eyes she saw students from her school. She immediately lifts her backpack and opened the car door. "Got to go manager-nim, bye!" She smiled as she went out and closed the door behind her.

She walks towards her room and there she saw Hwasa and Wheein talking and laughing by themselves. She smirked as she approached the two, "Hey up!" She uttered the two looked at her. "Ow look who just woke up somewhere?" Hwasa said as Yongsun walked closer to them. Wheein silently laughed on the side while looking at Yongsun. "How dare you make fun of me!" Yongsun shouted as she went closer to Hwasa and try to tickle her from her sides. Hwasa immediately looked away laughing. When they were tired the sat on their arm chairs. "I had a photo shoot a while ago, midnight." Yongsun answered. "Aww poor Solarshi" Wheein uttered while Hwasa only lookd at Yongsun and slowly nod. "Oh! Where's Moonbyul?" Yongsun asked. Hwasa and Wheein shrugged their shoulders as they look around. "She hasn't sent me a message." Hwasa said. "Okay, let me call her then." Yongsun added.

Yongsun tried dialing Moonbyul's number but unfortunately it was out of coverage area. They tried calling her once more but there was no chance connecting to Moonbyul's phone. "Where is she?" Yongsun asked to herself. "Maybe she is sleeping in for today?" Wheein added, "Maybe, let's just go to her house later if ever she doesn't appear." Hwasa suggested, Wheein's eyes slowly darted to Hwasa's as she beamed from ear to ear, "SURE!" and jumped in the arms of Hwasa. Hwasa caught her as she smiled at Wheein like Wheein is some puppy, she patted Wheein's head. Wheein just pouted and moved away from Hwasa. The teacher came and their class started.

The last class for the day came when they suddenly received a message from Moonbyul which made them look at each other in instant. They smiled as if those lips carried various messages that only the three of them can understand.

The class ended they immediately went to the garden where Moonbyul calmly sitting while her eyes closed tightly. The three of them looked at Moonbyul as they smiled before calling her out. "Moonbyul!". "What happened to you?" Yongsun asked as soon as they were able to approach Moonbyul. Moonbyul calmly explained everything to them. No doubt they all became worried o Moonbyul when she explained to them her situation. 'how could she maintain being calm at this point', Yongsun thought to herself as she imagined herself being in the same situation with Moonbyul where she has to choose Freedom (in terms of life decisions) or Money.

Yongsun looked at Moonbyul's eyes as she explain, 'Is this maturity and independence', she saw in Moonbyul's eyes the girls strong façade hiding Moonbyul's true feelings, as if she is unveiling every wall around the girl.

They tried to cheer Moonbyul even though it shows strong in front of them. "Here" Yongsun looked at Moonbyul as she uttered those words. Moonbyul looked at her curious. "That's my notes for today."Yongun smiled as she offers her notes to Moonbyul. "Thank you." Moonbyul immediately grabbed the notes from Yongsun as she tried to scan it immediately.

Suddenly Krystal walked walk in the scene. "I was right if I follow the three of you I might see Moonbyul." Krystal smirked. The four girls looked at her. Yongsun immediately moved in front of Moonbyul her arms spread sideward like she is protecting Moonbyul from Krystal. "Why are you here again?" Yongsun asked. "I just want to talk to her." Krystal said as she tries to glimpse at Moonbyul. "She doesn't want to talk to you." Yongsun answered. "You don't f*ck*ng care! It isn't your business so can you just get out of my way." Krystal said as she starts to walk towards Moonbyul's direction.

Moonbyul suddenly stood up glaring at Krystal. Krystal stopped walking as she saw Moonbyul's eyes glaring at her. Yongsun, Hwasa and Wheein also looked at Moonbyul. Moonbyul walked away dragging Yongsun by the hand like they're holding hands. She held Yongsun's hand tight. "Wait, Moonbyul!" Krystal shouted but Hwasa stopped her. "Stop there b*tch, don't follow us" Hwasa said as she walk away with Wheein following Moonbyul.

Moonbyul stopped somewhere and let go of Yongsun's hand. Yongsun was catching her breath, "Damn long legged woman are no joke." Yongsun uttered that made the both of them laughed. "Yongsun-ah," Moonbyul held Yongsun's hand, "Sorry and Thank you." Moonbyul gave Yongsun a meaningful smile. "No problem MoonbyuliE!" She smiled back at Moonbyul. "Pretty Solar always at your service!" Yongsun uttered as she wink at the end. Both of them laughed again and there appeared Hwasa and Wheein catching their breath. "Why you need to be so fast guys?" Hwasa demanded. "Walking away doesn't need to be fast, walking away is for WALK." Wheein explaining herself. Moonbyul laughed, "Sorry guys and Thank you very much" She smiled to the three beagles in front of her.

============================================================================================================

Haloo guys

Hope you like the update.

Open for suggestions and anything!

School is near and it means school works is coming.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

VOTE, COMMENT, FAVORITE and etc.. do anything you want!

Love lots! <3

Ciao!