Sun 13

I was sitting in my chair thoughts scattered around the room as my eyes glued on the ceiling and brain fight for dominance on what are the things I should prioritize first. The classroom door slowly opened revealing the three beagles that I am close with, along with their small giggles, my eyes darted with curiosity what are they laughing about? I ask myself in the process.

They sat in front of me as I look at them with my eyes questioning every emotion they show, until they finally notice. "Good morning Yongsun Unnie." Wheein greeted me as she sat on her chair. The two followed her afterwards, "Morning unnie." I smiled as I greeted them back, "Morning, you guys seems to be having fun eh?" I uttered looking at them curiously.

"Moonbyul unnie has a problem." Hwasa uttered as she pulled a dried squid packet from her bag. "Problem?" I asked looking at Moonbyul and she just shrugged.

"Yeah she's been contemplating because she has a little brother and a sister now." Wheein added. "Aigoo I'm not panicking I'm just asking how I could be close with them." Moonbyul pouted.

"Wait, wait, wait I am too late with the news can someone enlighten me? Brother? Sister?" Solar uttered looking directly at Moonbyul.

"My parent went home last night, then I found out that I already have a brother and a sister." Moonbyul simply explained. "Eh?" Solar replied as she became even more curious.

The classroom door opened once again and revealed their teacher for their first subject, they all sat down to their respective seats and the class started. Solar's eye darted to Moonbyul as if she was saying 'you need to tell me more about it.' Moonbyul smiled in eturn as she gave her full attention to their teacher in front.

== FAST FORWARD ==

(change of POV)

It was already dismissal and they are on their way to the parking, "Guys I am going to go to the park with my new-found sibling Sa Rang wanna come?" Moonbyul looked at her friends.

"I'll go pass on this one unnie I have a dinner with my Mom." Wheein suddenly added, "Same hear my father invite me to attend this party I am sorry unnie." Hwasa added looking apologetic to Moonbyul.

"Solar?" Moonbyul asked as she looked at Solar who was busy with her phone, "I can't I have a photoshoot... Maybe next time?" Solar answered. Moonbyul smiled, "Okay then take care guys I'll go ahead." Moonbyul bids her goodbye.

Moonbyul was about to ride her car when suddenly Hyun Woo shouted her name that got Solar, Wheein and Hwasa's attention. "Moonbyul Noona!" Hyun woo came running to Moonbyul.

"Why Hyun woo?" Moonbyul asked as soon Hyun woo is already in front of him. "Uhhm can I go home with you, I still don't know how commuting works in this country." Hyun woo asked as his gaze drag towards the floor as he felt really shy asking too much from her new sister.

"It's fine don't worry." Moonbyul replied, "By the way this is Solar one of my friends" Moonbyul continued.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Hyun woo greeted Solar, Solar just bowed back and smiled at him.

"We need to go now, lets go." Moonbyul said as she and Hyun woo went inside the car. Hwasa, Wheein and Solar waved their goodbye with Moonbyul as they went off.

The whole ride was quiet as they reserved their own silence as a comfortable ambiance between the two of them. When they got to her grandfather's house Hyun woo went down and bowed to Moonbyul as he thanked her for dropping him off once again.

"Unnie Thank you very much" Hyun woo smiled as his eyes slowly disappeared and his smile made his teeth visible. "No problem." Moonbyul smiled back as he made his way inside the house and bid his goodbye to Moonbyul.

Moonbyul immediately went to the park where Sa Rang is currently playing around the playground.

When Moonbyul arrived, she saw Sa Rang struggling to communicate with the kids most of them decided to ignore her instead. "C-can I play with you g-guys?" Sa Rang tried to say to the kids on the park.

They just ignored her and continued playing seesaw, Moonbyul approached Sa Rang "I wanna play with you" Moonbyul uttered. Sa Rang looked at her and beemed widely. "Unnie." Sa rang immediately said as she grabbed Moonbyul's hand and grabbed her in a swing, she sat on the swing. "Unnie can you push me pleaseee." Moonbyul did help her play with the swing.

Sa rang grabbed Moonbyul on the different arts of the play ground to play with like the seesaw, slides and Monkey beams, she put Sa rang on her shoulder as they re-enact as if Sa rang is holding onto the beams.

When the got tired Moonyul bought Ice Cream for Sa rang and they sat on a chair together talking about the thing Sa Rang mostly enjoys.

"Unnie I am very happy today, I got to play with someone and I got to at this Ice Cream." Sa Rang said as she licks her Ice cream.

"Why haven't you played with mom and dad?" Moonbyul asked as she wiped Sa Rang's mouth from Ice Cream. "No, they are too busy I guess only Hyun woo did but when he is at school my playschool classmates don't play with me." Sa rang told Moonbyul as if she's complaining about it on Moonbyul.

"Why they don't play with you?" Moonbyul asked. "Because I don't have a Mom and a Dad with me, they said Mommy and Daddy doesn't love me that's why I am always with my nanny." Sa rang explained as she pouted and her gaze went to the floor. Moonbyul grabbed her and hugged her sidewards.

"Don't worry you can play with me, just call me whenever you need me. Here drink some water you just ate something sweet" Moonbyul uttered as she hand out her water towards Moonbyul. "Okaaaay" Sa rang immediately said.

The day went by Sa Rang told everything she can thought of to Moonbyul even told her, her secrets as if it was her biggest secret. The day ended with Moonbyul driving Sa rang home with her nanny. Sa rang immediately fell asleep on their way home.

Moonbyul can't stop herself on smiling whenever she look at Sa rang throught the rear view mirror.

==========================================================================================

I know its short I am sorry!!

But

How was it??

any feed backs?

I'll try to update before semester starts.

Feel free to message me or inform me about anything you think that will make the story better or even if you want to tell me some things that  I should improve.

I'll try my best!

BTW 

today is the day that I was Born.

So this is my gift to all of you! 

Just kidding my gift would be the sense of productiveness that I'll try my best to update until I can!

Hope ya'll have a great day/night/afternoon ahead! 

Bisous!