Moon 6

***** PLAY THE SONG AGAIN AND AGAIN BEFORE ANYTHING ElSE!*****

I am on my way to a drag strip I need to distress a little bit, there's a lot of things bugging me right now.

I drove my Adventador and decided to just drive fast as I could until I feel relaxed again. I rested my head and closed my eyes. My phone ringed so I looked on my screen to check who it was, it was my Grandfather. I immediately picked it up and slide my finger to answer the call.

"Hello, gramps." I greeted him
"We have a dinner later." He said with his so serious tone.
"Dinner for what." He always ordered me to attend some gathering thatI never wanted to, its just that I come with him because that is the one of the ways I show respect to him.
"I don't intend to let you know for now, I'll pick you up at 6 later in the house." What a moody gramps. I sighed.
He hanged up.

I decided to go back to my house since I need to prepare for the dinner. I placed my keys on the table and went to my room for a quick shower. I opened the shower and closed my eyes, my phone ringed and it was a specific ringtone I knew it was her since I set her to a different ringtone, I decided to ignore it.

My phone kept ringing with the same ringtone.

I don't want anything right now, I am to afraid to try anything or even to start anything specially with her. I quickly finished taking a shower I changed into black 3/4 crop top and black skinny leggings and black platform heels. 

simply all black, 

simply all black, 

I didn't plan to, it's like a gut feel to wear something like this.

This is a casual attire for me, I never really liked the idea of dress, but there are times I needed to wear them for formal attires.

5:20pm

I decided to go downstairs and the doorbell ringed, I went straight to the door. I checked the monitor and saw my grandfather standing outside beside his driver who was ringing the bell for him. Aren't he too early for 6? I sighed and clicked something and the door unlocked. 

"Moonbyul my granddaughter where are you?", My grandfather shouted as he walk inside.
"I am here gramps, I thought 6 pm why are you here already?" I asked him as I motioned him to sit comfortably to the sofa.
"It's because I just want to." He answered. I sighed.
"Now tell me what's with this dinner?" I asked him.
"You'll find out later." He answered as he smirked.
"Cut this chase, can you?" I rolled my eyes on him.
He didn't answer instead he just looked at me and smiled. He looked around the house and stood up.

"Let's go?" He asked as he look at me.
"Do I have a choice." I rolled my eyes on him.

Maybe this day is all about rolling my eyes on him, My grandfather and I is so close that I look at him as my own parent. He is like the one who fulfilled my parents duties to me because they were busy with their work.