Chapter 6

For the rest of the day, Amber was hanging out with the squad. She actually made friends. Everytime somebody bothered Amber, they had her back.

"Ew. Why do you dress like that? You look like a clown," one of the annoying bitches made fun of Amber.

"No she doesn't!! even if she did, clowns bring joy, unlike you, you unpleasant fuckin cabbage!" Finley protested.

"Ooooh!" the squad erupted in laughter. The girl rolled her eyes and turned around as Caja put her middle fingers up and called her a "bitch".

"Middle fingers up if you don't give a fuck," Caja muttered(A/N: BMTH lyrics).

"Thanks Finley," Amber told Finley shyly.

"No problem bruh," she replied. The squad went to the library during lunch. Instead of actually reading books, they headed to the computers. Finley and Sage were working on digital art(homestuck fanart) Stephanie was reading on Wattpad and looking up random things. Shyla was on her phone. Caja was looking up pictures of Bring Me The Horizon and Matt Nicholls. Gwen was reading fanfictuons. Amber was on Google, not sure what to look up.

"What should I look up?" Amber asked Stephanie.

"*cough*BMTH*cough*" Caja replied and Stephanie laughed a bit.

"I don't know. Maybe you could take online quizzes," Stephanie answered. Amber nodded and started taking multiple quizzes.

Once the bell rang, the squad divided. Stephanie and Gwen went to cultural dance as the rest of the squad went to P.E.

Basically, they just sat on the bleachers in the gym and talked until it was time for attendance. They lined up and showed their ID's and schedules to the teacher before heading back to the bleachers. Once attendance was over, the students lined up to purchase their P.E. clothes. They bought a light grey t-shirt and black shorts.

After the squad sat on the bleachers, they played a game of random questions. Basically, you take turns asking questions. You can ask ANYTHING. And EVERYONE must answer completely honestly. No skips. The questions the squad was asking were quite awkward and inappropriate. They played for five minutes before they saw someone take out sports balls. There were basketballs, soccer balls, and volleyballs.

"Volleyball!" Sage whispered/ yelled before quickly standing up and running towards the group of teens with the volleyball. The rest of the squad followed excitedly.

Amber didn't exactly excel at sports so she stood on the sidelines. They played Sage, Finley, Shyla, and Abigail vs. Jessica, Ricardo, Danielle, and Joshua(aka Amber's bullies).

Sage served first. She cleared room for her to serve and quieted her team. She hit the ball and Jessica hit it back. Basically, they kept on hitting the ball back and forth. Caja was hogging the ball most of the time.

The game took a bad turn after Joshua noticed Amber was there. "Look out whore!" Joshua yelled before hitting Amber in the head with the volleyball.

"What the fuck?!?!?!" Caja boiled up in anger. She flipped him off before grabbing the ball and hitting his crutch as hard as she could. She probably forgot to take her medicine as always. The class roared in laughter as Joshua doubled over, a few tears escaping his eyes. And the revenge didn't stop there.

Jessica made a disgusted look stupid the squad before aiming at Sage's head. She threw the ball, but Finley caught it.

"Get wrecked!" she yelled as she hit Jessica and blood started spilling from Jessica's nose.

Jessica got even angrier and ran to the restroom. "What the fuck. You hit my girlfriend!" Ricardo yelled.

"I thought she was more of a dog than human," Sage replied. With that, the squad high-fived her. Ricardo took the ball and hit Shyla.

A wide grin appeared on Caja's face. The squad huddled up as Caja explained her plan. After two minutes, the whole squad was grinning. The threw the ball and got it stuck up on the bleachers. The class started cheering. The only way to get it down was to climb up about 16 feet.

"Go get it," Danielle told Ricardo. As he started making his way towards the bleachers, the squad freaked a few basketballs. Once Ricardo made it all the way up, the squad threw the basketballs at him until he fell. At the exact time he fell, the bell rang and the squad made their escape. They walked into the locker room laughing.