Chapter 13

*Next Day*

The squad all met up at the school parking lot. It was a bit cold since it was 6:12am. As soon as the last parent left, Gwen parked the bus and everyone came inside. As soon as they closed the door and drove off, each person ran to pick a bunk. Gwen was driving and Jason was navigating. they were heading to the prison.

Gwen pulled up a few blocks away from the prison. Every person started to put on their disguises. "Everybody ready?" Caja asked aloud.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure I can go through with this," Finley spoke up. Most of the squad agreed with Finely.

"Fine. You can stay here and guard the bus. Anyone else wanna stay?" Sage offered. Gwen, Stephanie, Jason, Kiera, and Anthony raised their hands.

"Well Sage and I can't do this alone. Finley and Anthony can guard the bus. Kiera, Gwen, Stephanie, and Jason will come with us and help us break Shyla out. Sage and I will handle all of the killing," Caja announced. Gwen opened one of the drawers. It was filled with pistols.

"Everybody grab two pistols and ammo, " Jason said.

"We get the good stuff," Caja told Sage as they grabbed their pistols and then opened another drawer. Sage took out an assault riffle and Caja got an AK-47. They put the pistols and knives in their waistbands.

Quickly, everyone went to do what they were told. Sage led the small group to the prison and they snuck in.

"You guys. I think that guy is watching us," Jason pointed to a janitor. As soon as the janitor saw the weapons, he quickly sprinted towards the big heavy doors that led inside the building. First, he unlocked the door. Then, he died. Kiera shot him right in the forehead.

"Dang! Nice job!" Caja congratulated.

"High-five!" Sage grinned. Kiera and sage high-fived before continuing with the mission. They walked through the unlocked doors with their heads held high. The inmates yelled at the group, pleading to help them escape, but the group told the to be quiet. When they failed to do so, Sage and Caja fired at them.

"Hey guys!" Shyla's voice greeted. The group broke the lock with the gunfire.

"Shhhh! Let's go!" Kiera instructed Shyla. The squad ran out of the prison as fast as they could.

A/N: hi!