Chapter 7

For the rest of the school day, Amber and her new friends had to split up to go to their different sixth periods. Sadly, Amber had to go to art class by herself. She walked confidently to class. She sat at an empty table in the back.

         As soon as she sat in the chair, Jessica and Joshua sat at Amber's sides. They looked angry.

         "You should just go and kill yourself already," Jessica told Amber.

         "You have nothing to live for anyways," Joshua added.

         "I have friends and family," Amber whispered. Joshua chuckled.

         "It's not like they'll always be here to protect you. I bet they're probably just pretending to like you," Joshua said. Just as Joshua finished his sentence, there was a knock on the door. The teacher opened the door and Sage walked in. She was holding a small blue paper.

       "I need Jessica, Joshua, and Amber to come to the principal's office," Sage told the teacher and handed him the blue slip.

         "Jessica, Joshua, Amber. Go get your stuff," he instructed. The three nervously took their backpacks and followed Sage. She led them to the large football field.

         "I thought we were supposed to be going to the office," Jessica complained.

         "Blah blah blah blah. All I here is shit coming out of your mouth," Sage replied. Amber and even Joshua laughed at that.

         "Why are we here?" Jessica asked. Sage let out a small laugh and a large grin spread across her face.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but I'm not feeling well and I have a ton of stuff to do :)