Chapter 8

As soon as those words escaped Jessica's mouth, something hit her shoulder and left her unconscious.

         "What the-" Joshua could not finish his sentence because he got hit as well. Once they dropped to the ground, Amber saw what had hit them. There were some sort of darts on their shoulders.

         "Oh! Sick! We hit them!" Finely exclaimed as he came out from behind the bleachers with the rest of the squad following. Gwen and Finely were holding some sort of guns.

         "I'll need those back before my brother finds out," Caja stated as she opened up her backpack. She took out a black leathery case. She put the guns away.

         "What are you guys doing?" Amber asked confused.

         "Corn!" Caja yelled out.

         "No Abigail. It's porn," Gwen told her. 

         "Well I say corn," Caja replied. 

         "Oh God," Sage muttered.

         "So what now?" Shyla asked.

         "Stuff," Caja replied. 

         "You guys.  We should go before we get caught," Stephanie warned us.

        "Fine. Abigail, Sage, Stephanie. You guys carry Jessica.  Finely, Shyla,  Amber, and I are getting Joshua," Gwen instructed. 

         Amber didn't question them. She was actually a tad bit scared of them. 

         After bringing the teens to the basement, Shyla the door. Amber sat in the corner of the dark room, watching. 

         "What are you guys going to do?" Amber asked confused. Caja shook her head in disappointment.

         "We are g-" before she could finish, she twitched a little and cursed under her breath. She grabbed a sharpie out of her pocket and scribbled something on her wrist(A/N: I get tension migraines and my doctor makes me record the times in which I get them :p). "As I was saying. We're getting even. The worst people in this world are the ones who see bad things happening and do nothing about it. Revenge is a beautiful thing," Caja finished.

         "And that is why we are going to ruin Jicardo or Ressica. Whatever you want to call it," Sage added.

         "Using the power of nudes," Finely grinned. Gwen and Stephanie took Jessica and Joshua's phones. They started messaging each other, so that Ricardo would think that Jessica was cheating on him with Joshua. Meanwhile, Shula and Caja put a few blankets and pillows on the basement ground. After that, Finely and Sage undressed Jessica and Joshua and put arranged them in a sexual position on the ground. Caja and Sage started taking pictures. They put them on all of the social media sites and made sure Ricardo would see.  Sage also photo shopped cat heads onto them and put those online too.

          "The sweet fragrance of revenge," Gwen said as she put Joshua's phone in his backpack. Stephanie finished up and put Jessica's phone away as well.

         Once everything was finished, they left the teens in there- still naked -and went out for   coffee and ice cream.

A/N: I apologize for my laziness, but here's another chapter. I know this isn't as great as Amber Alert, but there will be murder coming up soon :)