Chapter 1

It was a beautiful summer day. The last day of summer to be exact. The sun was shining over a beautiful garden next to a large house with white paint chipping off. In the garden was a young girl. She was about 5 years of age. She wore blue, dirt-covered shorts along with a pale yellow t-shirt, which was also covered with mud. The girl's beautiful, long red hair had a crown made of flowers on it. What a joyful child. She was running around on her bare feet, playing with her brown teddy bear.

         The young girl tripped on a rock and fell down, laughing. Once she got back up onto her feet, she ran once again. Sitting on two old chairs on the porch of the large house were the parents of the young girl. They seemed to bicker as they watched their daughter.

         "I was at work!" the man told the woman.

         "I didn't think that going to strip clubs counted as a job!" the woman said quite angry.

         The young girl observed her parents. "Socrates, why are parents fighting?" the young girl asked her toy bear. She seemed to talk an awful lot to that bear.

         "Socrates. I can't wait til I get to school tomorrow. Because it will be fun. And I'm gonna make this many friends," Amber held up all of her fingers showing her teddy bear how many friends she predicts she will make the next day in her first day of kindergarten.

A/N : So sad how Amber's life changed so much. I felt like i had to share this pic:P Please vote, comment, follow, and keep reading:)