Chapter 11

(MELANIE IS SO PRETTY :3)

Sarah POV

My heart dropped. "No no no no, they can't have taken her!" I started to panic. They can't put her through what they put me through. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"Please, calm down." Ashton said, taking my hand in his and doing that thumb-rubby thing.

"I can't calm down, my sister is gonna get tortured!" I exclaimed, standing up.

"The best thing you can do right now, is be strong." Phil said, looking me in the eyes. "I know it's hard, but please try. It'll only help."

"I'll try, but I can't promise." I sat back down, in between Ashton and Luke. Luke was crying as well.

"I can't believe this sick person. I've had enough." Anthony stood up. "I'm tired of your disgusting games. Let us out!" He shouted, knowing full well our kidnapper could hear him.

"Oh, but that wouldn't be any fun now, would it Anthony?" A voice answered back. It sounded like a girl's, and a faintly familiar one...

Kait POV

"GOD DAMN IT LET ME OUT!" I screamed. "PLEASE!" I sat down again, defeated. "I just want to see Sarah and Luke and Quinn before you do it."

"Well, kiss that chance goodbye. If I'm going to do this, you might as well know who I am before I do it." The door opened to the small room. I gasped and slapped my hands over my mouth.

"It can't be you."

Michael POV(idk if I've put it in his POV yet...)

I was hanging out with Quinn, when there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to Calum. "What Calum?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"It's Luke. He still blames himself." He told me.

"Give him some time. She was only gone yesterday. Are we done yet?"

"Michael, I'm seriously worried about Luke. He's never been like this and he won't leave his room."
Calum said.

"I still think that he'll be fine." I said, getting more annoyed at him.

"Why don't you care, huh? Luke is considering hurting himself and you don't give a fuck." He said.

"What the hell? I care about him, Cal." I defended myself.

"Then come and talk to him with us." Calum left and went to talk to Luke, I think.

"Quinn, I'll be back. I don't know how long it'll take." I said, walking out the door. I went to Luke's room, and sat down beside Ashton.

"Luke, please. She'll come back just like Lauren and Sarah did." Ash said, rubbing Luke's back.

"Something just feels off about this. It just seems like it's not like when it happened with the other two." Luke said. He got up, and started pacing around the room. "We have to think of something. We have to find some way out of here. There has to be something." Luke started rambling.

"Luke, calm down. We'll help you, with whatever is going on." Calum said, trying to soothe him.

"I can't calm down. I need to do something."(F*CKED UP FOR NOTHING AND IVE GOTTA TELL SOMEONE, TELL SOMEONE WHAT IVE DONE a/n: oops sorry I just really like Troye's music :3)

He left the room. "Crap, he's going crazy. We have to go with him." I said, and we followed Luke.

"What are you guys doing?" Dan asked, as we ran down the hall. "Following Luke. He's apparently going to find Kait." I explained. "Come if you want."

"There's no point. I have her somewhere you'll never find out." We stopped in our tracks and turned around.

(hehehehehe cliffhanger)