Epilogue

(Collage of everyone! Yay:)

July 29, 2016

Sarah POV

"GET THE FRICK UP ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY AND WE'RE SEEING LUKE AND ASH TODAY!" Kait yelled, waking me up.

"Let me sleep." I mumbled, closing my eyes again.

"No. Get up. It's your 19th birthday." I finally sat up.

"Good. Now get ready, were also meeting Quinn today." I noticed that Kait was already dressed and ready. Well, that was rare. Especially since it's 9 am...

"Ok! I'm going."

After I finished, we left to drive for the hotel Quinn and their parents were staying in. The 5sos boys were currently staying in Chicago for the next 2 days because of tour, Dan and Phil were also here because of the Amazing Tour Is Not On Fire, Tyler, Troye, Anthony, and Melanie were here because everyone else was gonna be here, and Cimorelli were here for a random show.
(a/n they literally do random shows idk why)

When we got to the hotel, we went inside and saw Quinn sitting in the lobby waiting for us.

"QUINN!" Kait yelled running up to Quinn and hugging them. The lady at the desk started staring, and so did some other people.

"Would you be quiet!" I told her.

"Hey, I haven't seen them in 6 months ok." Kait said, pulling away from Quinn. I hugged them, too. If you're wondering why we're using 'them' instead of her, it's because Quinn came out as non-binary so yeah.

We went back out to the car, and started our drive out to Chicago.

The plan was we'd hang out there and find things to do(while meeting up with 5sos and Cimorelli, since their concerts were tomorrow), then there'd be a party for Luke, Ashton, Lauren, and I tonight. We decided to celebrate our birthdays all together, since we wouldn't be seeing each other for awhile.

Dani POV

"Hey, you ready to go?" Lisa asked, sitting next to me. I sighed.

"Yeah, I guess so." It's been over a year since it happened, but I'm still not over that it was Christina. She was my sister, someone I trusted with my life.

"Dani, I know you're still sad about it, but please, could you try to not think about it today?" She asked.

"I'll try." I said. I could pretend to be okay for one day.

Lisa smiled. "Good. Then, let's head out. We don't want to be late." We got up, and I followed her out of our room. We met up with the rest of our sisters, and started making our way to Navy Pier.

As soon as we got there, I started looking out for Quinn, Kait, and Sarah. Kait and I have become really close, even though we don't see each other very much. I went off with Lauren, out by the lake.

"Hey! Dani, Lauren!" I heard. I turned around, seeing Michael and the other boys standing there.

"Hey guys." I walked over to them, my sister following me. I hugged all of them; I haven't seen them in 6 months. "Happy birthday, Luke. And Ashton." I said. Lauren fake coughed. "I already said early happy birthday this morning, bun."

"Thanks Dan." Luke said. "Happy birthday to you too, Lauren."

"Thank you." Laur said, smiling.

"HEY DORKS!" Kait came running up and accidentally knocked Luke over trying to hug him. He didn't seem hurt, and just laughed, anyways.

"Hi Lucas." Kait said.