Chapter 9

(The peeps to the side/top are Smosh)

Kait POV

"I CAN'T FORGET MY ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR!" I sang/screamed while running down the hall. "What the heck?!" Ashton and Michael were standing outside Ash's door.
"I'm singing English Love Affair. Duh." They gave me a what-the-hell-you-weirdo look. "And Christina told me to get everybody up since she couldn't get Kath to do it." I explained. Ash made and 'O' with his mouth. "Anyway, I'm gonna continue. Help if you want." I started running in the opposite direction again. Michael started after me.
"NEXT THING WE WERE BACK AT HER PLACE! A HIDEAWAY IN MAYFAIR ALL THE GREAT AND GOOD THERE!" We sang, while Ashton started laughing.
"Can you shut the hell up please?" I heard Dan come out of his and Phil's room.
"Nope. DRINKING ALL THE WAY TO THIRD BASE! PRINCESS GETTING NAKED FALLING ON THEIR FACES!"
"Babe, what the f-" Luke stopped mid-sentence. We agreed not to tell the group about us.
"Dammit Luke." I muttered.
"THE STORY LINE WAS SO RIDICULOUS!" Quinn came out of her and Mikey's room, singing. "You're too late." I said, sarcastically.
"Aww." She faked being sad.
"Why did you just call her babe?" Michael asked Luke.
"Uhm-uh..." He didn't know how to answer.
"Are you two-"
"No, Mikey. He messed up." I cut him off. He looked suspiciously at us, then turned to Christina and Kath, who just came out of their room.
"Well that was one way to wake everyone up. Why that song, anyway?" Chris asked me. I shrugged.
"I like it."
"Can y'all shut up?" Tyler and Troye came out of their room. "Yeah, why did we have to get up, Christina?" Katherine asked. "Because, I had an idea on how to get us out of here." She explained. Kathy nodded.

When everybody had come out of their rooms, we all just sat around in the hallway.
"I had this thought; if someone is controlling everything in the building, the smoke and the men who got Lauren, then they must be in the building somewhere." Christina said. "And if they're not in the building, the men must have somewhere to come in and out of this place. Either way, if we look hard enough, I think we'll find an exit." She finished. We all took a moment to process what she said.
"She's right." Connor mumbled. "They can't be staying in here, that would be too much of a risk of us finding them, not that we could hurt them that much. They have to be coming from somewhere."

"So we have to find where they're coming from, get out, find the person behind all this, and be free?" Marzia said.
"Yeah, that's it." Christina said. "We should start looking tonight. Around 5. Sound good?" She asked. We all agreed, and went back to our rooms. All I wanted to do right now was cuddle and yell and Luke.

"Lucas, be more careful." I said, when we laid down again.
"I'm sorry." He turned pink, and I giggled.
"It's fine. But we can't tell them, at least not now." He pulled me close, and our foreheads rested against each other. He brushed a few stray hairs out of my eyes.

Sarah POV(here comes Sashton ooh)

"I love you no matter if we make it out of this place or not." Ashton said, kissing both of my cheeks.

Here's the thing about me and Ash; we may or may not have been dating, even before VidCon. We met back in Chicago, I saw 5sos with Kait in August last year, and we somehow met the boys. Ash and I really hit it off, so we exchanged numbers and never stopped texting. We had so much in common. I never saw him a lot, as he was on tour with his band.
This was one of the good things of being trapped at VidCon.(c wut I did there) Except, I did have to hide it from my sister, which sucked. But I can see her and Luke get along really well.

"Me too, I'll love you even if we do get killed." I lightly kissed his lips.
"Way to bring it down, babe." Ash said. I giggled.
"Sorry, but it's true." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.
"I know." He whispered.
"Happy worst birthday ever, by the way." I said.
"Thanks." He giggled.
---5 PM----

"Hey Sarah, wanna come with Dani, Quinn, and I?" Kait asked me. I nodded, and followed them. "Let's check down this hallway." Quinn suggested, and we turned a corner, walking all the way down the hall. "Check the door." Dani went and turned the knob. It didn't move. Kait took a bobby pin from her pocket.
"That's not gonna work." I said. "Shush." She tried jiggling it in the lock, nothing happened. "Well I tried, let's check somewhere else."

"Hey Kait?" Quinn asked.
"Hmm?" We started walking back to the main room.
"Could I talk to you?" She asked. My sister nodded, and the went to find somewhere to talk.

Quinn POV

"Are you dating Luke or?" I asked.
"No. I swear, we're friends. That's it." She answered, simply.
"I see the way he looks at you, don't lie to me, Kaitlin."
"We're not dating, Quinn. Can I go now? Christina is gonna get mad at us." She started walking towards the bathroom door.
"You two look like Dan and Phil in their videos before they came out. Just letting you know." I told her.
"Is it that obvious?" Kait asked, turning back to look at me. I nodded.
"We're together." I started to fangirl, but she cut me off. "Don't tell anyone ok? We decided to keep it from the others." I nodded.
"I ship it." Kait laughed, and we left the bathroom.

Luke POV

"Dude, don't lie to us." Cal said.
"I'm not! We're friends, end of story." I lied. Michael groaned.
"We're your best friends; you can tell us anything." Ash said.
"I know." I ran my fingers through my hair. "I swear, nothing is happening."
"Luke, we honestly don't care if you're with Kait. I mean, we'll care but we won't be mad." Cal said. I sighed, chewing on my lip ring.
"Fine, we're a thing."
"I fucking knew it." Mikey mumbled.
"But don't tell the others, please. We don't want them to know." They all agreed, and we went back to looking. After awhile, we couldn't find anything, so we just went and found the others.

"LUUUUUKE!" Kait ran up next to me and poked my cheek. "Hi." She said, as if she didn't just come running up to me like a crazy person. "Hi." She poked my cheek again when I didn't reply. I cracked a smile.
"Hey." I turned to face Kait.
"So, did you find anything?" She asked. I shook my head. "Neither did we."
"We should get something to eat." Connor said, and we all went down to the food court. Once we got our food, I sat down at a table with the boys and Kait.
"So, how long has this thing been going on?" Cal asked. Kait looked at me with wide eyes.
"We're not-"
"I told them about us. They were being annoying about it." I told her.
"Oh...I told Quinn. She said we looked like Dan and Phil before they came out." She told me.
"Okay, so when did this whole thing start?" Mikey asked.
"A week and a half ago." I said.
"We've been here over two weeks already?!" Ash asked. Kait nodded.
"Yeah, and before I forget, happy birthday Ash. I know it's not the best situation, but I hope you're having at least an okay day." She said.
"It's been okay so far. Thank you." Ashton smiled at Kait.