Chapter 6

Phil POV

I looked up at Dan and shifted my arms a bit. I softly kissed his jaw, making him slowly wake up. "Good morning." I whispered. "Good morning, Phil." He whispered back. "When can we tell them?" I asked. "Tell them what?" "That we're, y'know..." I trailed off. Dan thought for a moment. "I guess whenever you want to. I'm fine with them knowing." He said.

"I think we should wait a bit, I mean Sarah just got here and they need a little time." I said. "I guess we should." He turned to face me. I gently held his face, and ran my thumb along his cheek. I have him a small kiss on his lips. "We should probably get up soon." I said. "In a little bit." Dan whispered, before softly kissing my cheek.

Kait POV

"Luke, I-" "I know, it's just. I can't help it okay!?" He got off the bed, and started pacing. "Luke." I stood in front of him, grabbing his hands. "I never said I didn't like you back." I looked into his bright blue eyes. "Dude, what made you think I didn't like you?" He chuckled. "I don't know, I'm awkward, weird..." He trailed off. "So am I, seriously you have nothing to worry about." I said. For a few moments, we just stood there, locked in each other's gazes. "So are we like..." I nodded, smiling.
Luke leaned down, and kissed my cheek. I blushed as he pulled away. Just then, someone burst through the door, and we both jumped. "Sorry if I scared you, but we have to leave. Now." Calum seemed like he was panicking. "Wait why-" "Don't ask, just come on." We followed him out of the room.

The others were running down the hallway. "What the hell is going on?!" I asked out loud. "No time to explain." Connor said. I looked behind me. The guy who tried to kill me and Zoe and some other dude were chasing us with knives. I started sprinting, and so did the others. Just then, Lauren tripped and fell. The others didn't notice. I ran to her, trying to help her up. She started screaming; one of the men grabbed her and pulled her out of my grip. The other one tried to grab me, but I was too quick. "Lauren!" I yelled. "We'll find you later!" I caught up with the others and looked back, Lauren was on the brink of crying as they laid her down on the floor. One of them cut both of her arms. "NO LAUREN!" Luke looked back, and saw what happened. "We need to leave." He said. "NO, NOT WITHOUT LAUREN!" Luke picked me up, and I started crying. Lauren was a big inspiration to me, I've loved her for the last year and a half.

We made it downstairs back to the convention room. I was sobbing by then. "Luke, what happened?" Christina whispered to him. "They got Lauren and cut her arms. Now, they could just be doing that to torture us, and keep her alive. Or they might have just killed her." Luke explained. I heard the rest of the Cimorelli girls gasp, and start crying. Dani just sat there, staring at the floor with no emotion. I think it was the hardest on her; they were the closest of the sisters.

"They're gonna keep her alive." Sarah said. "Wait, how do you-" "They kept me alive. They did it so they could bother Kait, and to show you what they were gonna do to you. And they could've easily killed Dan, but they didn't. I guess Lauren was a third warning." She explained. "So, is she gonna be okay?" Amy asked, softly. "She'll be alive, but they won't treat her well. She'll be kept in an empty room, and her cuts will be bandaged, but not changed. Lauren will be okay if she can survive those conditions for a few days." Sarah finished. "Is that what happened to you?" I asked, wiping my tears away. She nodded. I leaned over and hugged her. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's okay. It's not your fault." She whispered back.

Dani POV

I can't believe them. They can't do that to my Lauren. She didn't do anything to them, she doesn't deserve it. "I know. No one does." I looked up. "Was I thinking out loud?" I asked Beth. She nodded and sat down next to me. "Dani, I think you should think about the bright side. They could've killed her right there, and at least you didn't see it like Kait did." I nodded and sighed. "I just wish it didn't happen." "Me too." We sat there for a minute, in our own thoughts.

"Get in your rooms. Or someone will die tonight." A loud voice echoed through the room. "What?" I asked. "You have ten minutes." "I need someone to stay with." I said, as we started heading upstairs. "Stay with me, Ashton left to be with Sarah." Calum said. "Okay." I went into Cal's room with him, I could grab my stuff tomorrow.

"I'm scared, Cal." I admitted. "I am too. Who knows what could happen." "I know, that's why I'm scared. Who's next? Is it me? Kait? Anthony?" "I try not to think about it too much." He said. "How?" I asked. "By singing." Calum started to sing a little of Long Way Home, and I sang along. "Wow, you're good." He complimented me.

"Well, I am in a band." I said. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I hit him with a pillow. "Come on, Calum." "Sorry, a lot happened in the last week. Now let's go to bed, bun." "Goodnight, Cal." "Goodnight, Dani."