Chapter 5

(The picture is of pretty princess Hemmings:)

Quinn POV

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light pouring in from the window. I looked to my left and saw Mikey on the other bed, still asleep. We've gotten close in the last 3 days, but I think I'll only ever see him as an older brother, if anything.

I heard a knock at our door and got up. I opened the door, letting out a yawn. "We need to talk." Kait walked in. "About?" I asked. She pulled me into our bathroom. "Me and Luke's room is right next to Dan and Phil's." Kait said. "This applies to me ho-" "We heard Phil yell 'I like you Dan'." She explained. I took a moment to process this. "Did you hear anything else?" I asked. She shook her head.

"But Quinn, Phan is real." Kait whispered. We started fangirling for a few moments. "Wait, but we can't tell them about this." I gestured toward the both of us. "I promise don't worry." She said.

"Quinn." We heard from outside. I opened the door. "Sorry Michael." I apologized. "It's fine don't worry. We should probably go find the others, probably. Also, good morning Kait." "Good Morning, Mikey." She said. "Go get changed, and then we'll talk." I said, as she walked out of the room. "Okay."

When Michael and I finished getting ready, we walked of the room, finding that the others had gone, probably in the main convention hall. We decided to go down there and check before freaking out. As I expected, they were all down there.

"Well, judging by the fact I almost died, I'm pretty sure they wanna kill us." Dan said to the group. "Yeah, someone almost killed me and Kait before Ashton came." Zoe explained. "Well, if they would've wanted us dead they've would've done it already. And they wouldnt've have unlocked the hotel rooms for us." Lauren argued. "Maybe they did that because they falied at killing us." I whispered.

All eyes turned on me. "And maybe they want us to trust whoever this is, by giving us things. Like the clothes and the rooms." I continued. "Yeah, maybe." Kait agreed. We all fell silent, lost in our thoughts. A scream from another room broke it. "What the fuck?!" Anthony exclaimed.

Kait POV

We got up, and followed the scream. As we were walking, there was another scream. We ran towards that direction. "Wait!" "What Christina?" Kath asked. "What if its a trap?" She said. "What if someone else is in danger? C'mon, let's go." Beth pointed out. We started running again. After awhile, we stopped, and looked around. "I swore it was from here." Nathan said. Quiet crying came from my left. I turned and saw a hallway. I walked down it, and found a small closet. I pressed my ear to the door. I suddenly opened it. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Sarah?!" My older sister was on the ground, in a brusied and slightly bloody mess. I kneeled down. "Sarah." I whispered. "Someone help me!" I cried. Connor came running over. He gasped at the sight. She looked at me, then Connor, probably figuring out if this was real. Connor picked her up, not caring about the blood.

We brought her up to one of the hotel rooms, and Lisa and Kath started to clean her up. Quinn, Dan, Phil, the rest of Cimorelli, Tyler and Troye were in a different room. "Who was that?" Amy asked. "Sarah, my older sister. Me and Quinn got put in the room with you guys while she was in the bathroom. I guess I kinda forgot about her." I explained.

There was a knock at the door. Phil went to go answer it. "Is she okay?" Phil asked Katherine. "Yeah she's fine, a little roughed up, though. And she wants to talk to Kait." I stood up and walked past Phil and Kathy. I went into the room, finding Sarah sitting on one of the beds.

"Hey." I said, sitting next to her. "Hi." She said. "Um, what the heck is going on?" I took a deep breath and explained everything that happened after we got into the room. "And then we found you." I finished. Sarah took a second to think. "Wait so, 5sos, Cimorelli, Dan, Phil, and everyone else you said is here?" She asked. I nodded.

"When do I get to-" "Now, if you feel like it." She nodded, smiling. "Keep the fangirling down, though." "You fangirl more than me, so shush." We got off of the bed. "WAIT!" "What?" Sarah asked. "Uhm, you know how you ship Phan?" I asked. "Yeah...and?" I told her about when I heard Phil. "Are you serious?" She asked. I nodded. "But don't tell anyone. They haven't talked about it yet." I said. "Okay. Can I meet everyone now?" I lead her into the other room, where I was before.

"Hey guys. This is Sarah. Sarah is a big fan of all of you." I explained. My sister smiled and waved, and everyone did the same. "Oh and we're sisters. But not twins, if you're wondering." Sarah explained.

After that, we all started taking again. I could see that Sarah and Ashton really liked each other. After awhile, we started getting hungry, so we headed down to the food court. After everyone got what they wanted, Quinn, Sarah, Dani, Lauren, and I sat at a table together.

You know, being trapped isn't all that bad.
--------------

Yeah this is kind of a short chapter. And that Sarah is actually my sister. I told her that I was writing it and asked if she wanted to be in it. And yeah now she is. Her Wattpad is toldthemtruble. OH AND ALSO it's my birthday on Wednesday and its Quinn's birthday on Tuesday so shout out to you :)

Thanks for reading!
-Kaitlin:):*