𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

🎶Los Angeles🎶
🎶1995🎶
🎶7 months before the Orpheum gig🎶

(Just the outfit btw your gonna be wearing a lot of tomboy clothes and saggy clothes and crops)

(Just the hair you can do the makeup if you want idgas)

"You guys are gonna be there, right?" Y/n asked closing her locker. "It's my last solo performance before I'm officially all band, and I want you guys to be there. I already got you tickets so, if you don't come I will kill you." Y/n said in a serious voice. "I'm gonna be there. I've never been to one so I wanna see how good you are." Alex said and the others nodded.

"Lukeypoo, are you gonna be there?" Y/n asked with dog eyes making Luke chuckle. "Of course my little Fluffy Bunny. I have no choice but to come." Luke said patting Y/n's hair and everyone agreed. "I have to check my schedule and see if I'm free." Bobby said and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"You say that like you actually have a schedule, which we all know you don't." Y/n said sarcastically making the others laugh. "Haha. Well, in that case I guess I'm coming." Bobby said sarcastically and Y/n shrugged. "I'll be there, like Alex said I wanna see how good you are." Reggie said nodding.

"Okay. Well, just be ready to be amazed by my power of my voice." Y/n said and they all laughed. "I'm never saying that again." Y/n said to herself. "Yeah, don't." Luke said making Y/n giggle making him look at her in awe. The bell ringed and the group spilt up but Y/n and Luke had class together.

"So, how's everything with your parents?" Y/n asked locking her arm with Luke's. "Uh... It's fine. Their cool." Luke lied not looking at Y/n. Y/n stopped walking and stood in front of her best friend. "Luke, you know you can tell me anything, I'm here for you. I'm your best friend, come on, talk to me. If there's something going on at home you can always come and stay at my place." Y/n said rubbing his arm.

"No. No, it's fine, N/n. I'm fine, everything's okay." Luke lied still not looking at Y/n. "Luke, stop lying to me. I know you, I know when you're lying, I know when you're hurting. You have to talk to me, I wanna help." Y/n said cupping his face making him look at her. "There's nothing you can help with. My parents are just mad about the band. But I might need a place to stay if it continues." Luke says and Y/n eyes widen.