𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

Los Angeles
1995
2 months before the Orpheum gig

Theses past two months Y/n and Luke's feelings for each got stronger. They'd do little flirting things when around the boys. They'd go on little dates here and there just to have fun without the boys. The two were in love but didn't even know it.

Luke chased after Y/n who was wearing his favorite flannel. Once he caught up to her he wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up making her laugh.

When they looked at each other it was as if they were the only people in the world.

Luke and Y/n walked eating popcorn while talking. Y/n's head was on his shoulder. Luke had his arm around her shoulder with his hoodie on her.

Their family and friends didn't even realize how close they've been.

Luke and Y/n were kissing taking each other clothes. He grabbed her neck kissing it as Y/n let out soft moans.

It was as if they were best friends on the outside but lovers on the inside.

As the band practice Y/n and Luke kept making eye contact. Luke would send cheeky smile and a wink at her making her smile and blush.

All it is to say is that...

They were in love.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Hey guys I just really like what I'm doing for this show. I know some of the music I've been using is not from the 90s but this song is it just wasn't made in 1995 but in 1996.

Hope you enjoyed this little teaser.

Ok Bye 👋🏼

~𝐾𝑒𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖✌🏽