Flying Solo

Y/n walked in the studio sitting her bag down by the door. "Hey, guys." Y/n said walking over to the guys who were talking to Alex on the piano. "Hey, babe. Where have you been?" Luke asked hugging Y/n and she hugged back. "At dance practice, I had so much fun, I learned new dances, I made new friends, I met this guy and he's gonna show my different dances and help me with choreography." Y/n said and Luke gave her a look letting go. "What?" Y/n asked and Luke looked at the guys telling them to leave. The other boys groaned then left the couple to talk.

"Y/n, this dancing isn't gonna mess with you being in the band, right?" Luke said and Y/n shook her head. "No, of course not. I love the band, I wouldn't give up on you guys." Y/n said and Luke looked into her eyes. "And... What's with you hanging out with all these guys?" Luke asked and Y/n sighed. "Here we go." Y/n said walking away but Luke grabbed her arm. "No, I'm serious, you just introduced me into a guy at your school, now there's another guy? Why do you have to have guy friends?" Luke asked and Y/n turned to him.

"Oh, come on, Luke. It's not a big deal. Why can't I have guy friends? You had female friends before we died, and I didn't say shit, did I? No." Y/n said with attitude. "Yeah, But we weren't together, Y/n, I just don't like you hanging out with all these random guys." Luke said letting go of her and she crossed her arms. "You know what, Luke, I'm not about to argue with you. I can't hang out with two guys, because you don't like them, you don't even know them, their nicer then you think." Y/n said throwing her arms up walking away a little and Luke followed.

"That's the whole point, Y/n. They might be too nice, guys are only nice to a girl when they wanna have sex with her." Luke said and Y/n turned to him. "Is that why you were so nice to me when we met? You wanted to have sex with me? Now, that you had the chance, what's next, Luke? You're just gonna break up with me? Throw me to the curb? Move on to your next victim?" Y/n said and Luke frowned. "No, that's not what I'm saying. Y/n I-." Luke was cut off by Y/n.

"No, I don't wanna here it, Luke. Maybe... Maybe, we should take a break, I need some time to think some things over." Y/n said then grabbed her bag and left Luke standing there upset. The other guys came in and looked at Luke confused. "What happened?" Alex asked walking up to Luke. "Y/n just broke up with me." Luke said sitting on the couch. The guys sighed and sat next to him. "So, you guys got a divorce. Is she still in the band?" Alex asked as Luke looked at him annoyed. Luke stood up in front of the guys. "That's not the point, Alex. I just lost the love of my life, because I didn't trust her with two random guys, then I said "GuYs ArE oNlY nIcE tO a GiRl WhEn ThEy WaNnA hAvE sEx WiTh ThEm." I cant believe I said that. I was nice to her when we met, then I did end up having sex with her." Luke said plopping back on the couch.

"You had sex with Y/n?" Alex and Reggie asked. "Yes, before we were even together." Luke said lowly. Julie came in a panic breathing heavily. "Guys! Guys! I need that song for Flynn! We need to practice it! Where's Y/n?" Julie said getting the guys up and ready. "Her and Luke broke up." Reggie said and Julie totally froze and squinted at Luke. "What. Did. You. Do?" Julie said walking up to Luke angrily and he back up against the piano.

"We got into an argument about how she's hanging out with two different dudes, and I didn't trust her with them, so I may or may not had said something about guys being nice to girl to have sex with them, then she thought I was doing it her, so she said she need some time to think things over, so now I'm single and sad." Luke said really fast except for the last part. "Okay, I'll fix this." Julie said sighing pinching the bridge of her nose.

Julie called Flynn saying she has to help Y/n with something and Flynn angrily said ok. Julie ran up to Y/n's room and heard crying. Julie came in slowly but Y/n didn't notice Julie sat
next to her and hugged her. "I can't believe that asshole said that. You know how many girls he flirted with when we were just friends with benefits. That no sleeve wearing jackass has the nerve to say I can't be around that many guys." Y/n ranted and Julie tires her best not to laugh. "N/n, I don't think he meant it, he's just showing his way of... loving you?" Julie said rubbing Y/n's back as she cried. "Really?" Y/n sniffed wiping her tear stained face. 

"Yeah, he's just very over protective of you and loves you so much, he doesn't want to lose you." Julie said making Y/n smile a little. "You know what, Jules? I'm gonna go talking to him and fix things." Y/n said putting on her bunny slippers. Y/n and Julie made their way to the studio where Luke was pacing back and forwards. He turned to see Y/n and she ran in his arms. 

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I will never say something like that again. You can hang out with as many guys you want as long as they keep their hands, fingers, toes, arms, and mouths to themselves." Luke said pointing his finger at Y/n who gave him shy look. "Because, I don't want any guy touching what's mine, okay?" Luke said sternly and Y/n nodded blushing. "I love when you get all dominant." "Oh really?" "Mhm." "Well, maybe I should be more dominant." Luke said kissing her and the other fake gagged and Alex covered Reggie's eyes. 

"Can we practice now, before I'm scarred for the rest of my life." Julie said said walking away from the kissing couple. Y/n pulled away patting Luke's cheek and he smirked smacking her ass as she walked away. The guys looked at Luke in discuss and Alex shook his head. "Right in front of the kids." Alex said and Luke rolled his eyes.