𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒?

Y/n finally stopped crying at the moment she was writing songs. That's when Julie came in sitting next to Y/n. "Hey, Tia N/n." Julie said hugging Y/n who hugged back. "Hey, Julie." Y/n said with a small smile. "How you feeling." Julie asked letting go of Y/n. "Better. I'm just happy she's in a better place." Y/n said and Julie gave her a small smile.

"Um... I came to say. You need a makeover. I mean, you can where the same clothes and a few of mine but the hair and makeup has to go if your gonna be a human." Julie said and Y/n frowned. "Do people still even wear this stuff?" Y/n asked pointing to her outfit. "Yeah, mostly dancers. Are you a dancer?" Julie asked and Y/n shrugged. "I can do a little something, something." Y/n said and Julie chuckled.

"Ok let's get your makeover started before Tia Victoria comes." Julie said grabbing Y/n's hand dragging her making Y/n drop her lyric book.
There was a song called "Dancing In The Sky". (The song is made by Dani & Lizzy.)

Julie sat Y/n down in front of her vanity and looked at her aunt in the mirror. "You remind me of my mom a lot." Julie laying her head on Y/n's shoulder. "You remind me of my sister a lot. You have her big head and everything." Y/n said and Julie started laughing and Y/n soon joined in.

Julie fixed Y/n's hair putting in into a slick down swoop curly ponytail. She add freckles to Y/n's face using a henna kit. She put fake eyelashes on Y/n but they weren't to big and fake looking. She gave Y/n a natural makeup look once she was done with Y/n she got to her outfit for the day.

Once Y/n was fully dressed she looked in the mirror and her eyes were about to pop out her head. "I'm glad you don't have fashion sense like your mom, because. Damn, I Look Good! I don't even have words!" Y/n said doing a little spin in the mirror. "You are amazing. Thank you." Y/n said hugging Julie who hugged back. "I'm glad you like it." Julie said letting go. "I don't like it." Y/n said and Julie frowned. "I love it!" Y/n squealed then her and Julie laughed.

There was a knock on the door and Julie told them to come in

There was a knock on the door and Julie told them to come in. Rat came in and his jaw dropped looking at Y/n. "Wow. You look amazing. You look like Y/n with more makeup and your hair not fluffy." Ray said and Y/n chuckled. "Why, thank you." Y/n said flipping her hair. "Ok, girls dinner is ready." Ray said leaving closing the door behind him.

Julie went down stairs and Y/n proofed into the garage seeing the boy she love looking through her lyric book. Y/n crossed her arms and cleared her through Luke did even look at her he wasn't even phased. "So that song was about me." Luke said finally looking at Y/n and his eyes widen. "Most of those songs are." Y/n said as Luke poof in front of her. "Wow. Really changed the look on me, huh." Luke waving his hands around Y/n.

"You don't like it, do you? I knew I should've told Julie to-." Y/n was cut off by Luke kissing her and she kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. Luke pulled away pressing his forehead against Y/n's. "I love it. You look beautiful." Luke said then kissed her again. Then they heard some on clear their throat.