𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℙ𝕥𝟚

Y/n and Julie walked in the music room to see Flynn playing the trumpet off tune

Y/n and Julie walked in the music room to see Flynn playing the trumpet off tune. "What are you doing?" Y/n and with her face scrunched up. "Where is everyone?" Julie asked looking around. "Spirit assembly. I was kinda blowing it off 'cause I wasn't feeling very spirity. You guys ok?" Flynn asked sitting up after Julie and Y/n sighed.

"Not really. We had this new plan to play for Mrs. Harrison, hoping she'd let me back in and Y/n could join now, but... I guess we missed our chance." Julie said looking down and Y/n patted her back. "No... you didn't." Flynn said putting the trumpet down. Flynn walked up to Julie and Y/n putting her arms around their shoulders.

"Look who spent all her daddy's money on costumes and Katy Perry's choreographer." Flynn said as they walked in the gym to see Carrie's group playing. "Just to look like a bunch of neon pixy sticks." Y/n said and the girls chuckled. "Well, it paid off." Julie said shrugging and Y/n rolled her eyes.

Woah, woah...
Woah, woah...

See em look
Hear em "ooh aah"
Hands up, throw back, boo yah
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make em say "wow"

Made moves
On the rise now
Run stuff, get a piece of that pie now
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make em say "wow"

Yeah, we're going sky-high and we never gonna settle
Living in the fast lane, pedal to the metal
We see it, we want it
We get it, we got it
Everybody lose control

We came to play, where you at
We're going hard
Just like that, yeah
We're the bomb, chain react
Blow their minds and watch them...

Woah, woah...
Woah, woah...

See em look
Hear em "ooh aah"
Hands up, throw back, boo yah
We're the best, no doubt
Check it out, yeah, we make em
"wow"

The boys popped up next to Y/n scaring her and Luke kissed her cheek. "What are you guys doing here?" Julie asked and Y/n nodded. "We wanna see you stuck it to the man. Isn't that right, boys?" Luke said and Alex said nodded with his arms crossed. "Man, I miss high school." Reggie said and Y/n giggled.
Flynn looked over at the two girls confused. "Who is he?" Flynn asked pointing to Luke and Y/n looked confused.

"Heh?" Y/n said and Luke chuckled. "The guy with no sleeves and his arm around you?" Flynn said pointing to Luke and Y/n looked at Luke who shrugged. "He's my boyfriend. He just came to visit, right babe?" Y/n nudging Luke and he nodded and Flynn shrugged. "So, people can see me when I'm with you but not the guys. That's awesome!" Luke said and Y/n shook her head chuckling.