𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕤?

Los Angeles
1995
4 months before the Orpheum gig

Los Angeles19954 months before the Orpheum gig

(Pick top or bottom.)

Luke laid Y/n on her back kissing her. Luke pulled away breathing heavily. "What time did you say your parents would be home?" Luke asked for the third time since he's been at Y/n's house. "Like I said earlier 10 and Rose doesn't get home till 11. Now, will you stop asking me that?" Y/n said with attitude. Luke looked at the clock on the side of Y/n's bed and it read 9:05pm. "We got time to spear." Luke said smirking then he continued to kiss Y/n. The two were kissing and the kissing got more heated and passionate but full of lust.

"Ahh! Right there, Luke!" Y/n moaned as Luke went in and out of her kissing her neck.

The two had been messing around behind their friends and families back for a while now. Every since the kiss at Y/n's performance they haven't been able to keep their hands to themselves. Sneaking into the janitor closet at school, sneaking into each other's rooms late at night.

9:55pm

Luke and Y/n plopped down on either side of the bed breathing heavily. Luke looked at Y/n who was blowing her hair out of her face. Luke sat up and moved the hair from her face making eye contact with her. "What time is it?" Y/n asked and Luke looked at the clock. "9:55." Luke said shrugging then their eyes widen. "Shit." Luke cursed getting off Y/n.

Y/n got up grabbing her clothes putting them on and Luke did the same. Once they were both dressed the rushed down stairs to see Y/n's parents pulling into the driveway. "Shit. You gotta out my window." Y/n said dragging him back up stairs to her room. "You window?" Luke asked in a high pitched voice. "Either the window or the front door." Y/n said pointing to the door.

"Right. I'll take the window." Luke said pointing to the window. He opened the window and climbed out a little waiting for Y/n. Y/n rolled her eyes and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you in the studio tomorrow." He said pecking her lips one more time before he went down to the ground. Y/n looked out her window and Luke gave her a thumbs up say he's ok making her giggle. Y/n closed her window and saw Luke flannel on her chair making her smile.

 Y/n closed her window and saw Luke flannel on her chair making her smile

Y/n took his flannel and put on flopping on her bed smiling.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

Hey guys I forgot to warn you. There will be cursing and some what sexual scenes and references. I know this was short but I have something new imma do for the next episode.

Hope you enjoyed this episode

Ok Bye 👋🏼

~𝐾𝑒𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖✌🏽