Movie Date

Later that night after Flying Solo Luke and Y/n went to her room. They laid on her bed talking Luke with his head on her stomach and Y/n played with his hair.

"Baby, I was thinking we go on a little date." Luke said and Y/n hummed.

"You know, since people can see me when I'm with you, we can go on dates like we used to when we weren't dead." Luke said sitting up looking his girlfriend in the eyes.

"We'd still be going on dates if it weren't for you." Y/n said sarcastically.

"Do you have to do that?" Luke rolled his eyes.

"I'm just saying..." Y/n shrugged.

"Well... stop... "just saying"." Luke said kissing her multiple times.

Luke crawled onto Y/n and kissed her neck and she let out light moans. Luke sat up some tugged at her shirt and took it off her to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Damn, I missed fucking you."Luke said licking his lips.

"You still have more go , daddy." Y/n said seductively smirking and Diego did the same.

"I know." Luke said pulling down her pants to see she was wearing panties.

"Hurry up, fuck me already." Y/n whined and Luke chuckled lightly.

"Don't rush me." He said kissing her again as he slide his finger down her stomach down to her panties. 

He put his hand down in her panties seeing how wet she was and circled her clit. Y/n let out a soft moan in between their kiss. Luke kissed down her neck stopping at her breast kissing and sucking on her nipples and she let out small moans. He kissed down her stomach to the rim of her panties looking her in the eyes. He pulled her panties off throwing them on the floor somewhere. He kissed down her thighs and she giggled he stopped at her clit kissing it teasing her. "Ah, daddy, don't tease." Y/n whined and Luke smirked flicking his tongue on her clit. 

He licked her up and down rubbing her clit. She arched her back with her fingers in his hair. He looked her in her eyes and smirked at how she was moaning. Luke came back up to Y/n and kissed her then gave her two fingers putting them in her mouth.  took his fingers out soaked in Y/n's spit and stuck it in her pussy pumping her roughly. "Mmm. L-Luke I'm about-." Y/n was cut off by Luke shushing her pumping her faster. "Cum for daddy, baby." Luke said while Y/n let out a loud moan cuming on Luke's tongue. Luke came back up to Y/n kissing her passionately but 

Luke slammed into her and she let out a loud moan. Luke gave her hard and long strokes holding her hands above her head while her legs were wrapped around his waist. "Fuck! You're tight, baby!" Luke groaned out pounding into Y/n. "Well...Fuck! You haven't been doing your...Ah! job lately!!" Y/n said with moans in between carving her name in his back while he was picking up the pacing. "Looks like I'm gonna have to work a little harder, huh." Luke said letting go of her hands putting his on her waist going deeper in her. Y/n let out more loud moans gripping the sheets. 

(Okay, if the smut sounds familiar, especially for my X Figure readers, it's cause I used the smut from Diego and Zero cause I was dying from cringe. Sorry to disappoint.)

~A Few Moments~

The two sighed breathing heavily.

"That's was amazing... like our first time all over again." Y/n said and Luke chuckling.

"That's a good thing, right?" Luke asked looking at Y/n who giggled.

"It's an amazing thing." Y/n laid her head on his bare chest. He smiled kissing her head.

There was a knock on the door. Y/n got up and put on her robe. She opened the door to see Julie with her eyes closed.

"What's up, Juls?"

"Uh, Me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with us?"

Y/n looked at Luke who was putting on his shirt.

"Uh, what kind?"

"Scary."

"Lukeypoo, you wanna watch a movie with the guys and Juls?" Y/n looked at Luke who was walking over to the door.

"Uh, yeah sure."

"Cool, see you guys down stairs." Julie left and Y/n closed the door turning to Luke.

"Movie Date, it is."

Y/n slipped on one of her big hoodie and some shorts. Her and Luke made their way down stairs holding hands. They walked in the living room to see everyone in their pajamas with a bunch of snacks. Y/n and Luke cuddled up on the couch as Julie turned on (random scary movie).

Throughout the whole movie Reggie screamed at every jump scare making everyone jump. Y/n got scared a few times and buried her face in Luke's chest. Luke was alright on the outside but inside he was dying. Julie and Alex cuddled together on scary part and laughed it off. The movie was over and Y/n had fell asleep. Luke picked her up and took her to bed and the others went to bed too. They all had nightmares through the night.

Hehe😈

Hehe😈