𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℙ𝕥𝟙

The boys stood behind the aunt and her niece. Alex went to hugged them but Luke held him back and poofed them outside. "You didn't tell me you could sing. Me and your mom wrote this song, she must've rewrote it, for you." Y/n said pushing Julie's arm.

"Dude, why'd you stop me? They needs a hug

"Dude, why'd you stop me? They needs a hug." Alex said to Luke pointing to the garage. "Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel good moment that you think it is, plus her aunt is already doing that. All right? Trust me. What they need right now is just a bit of privacy." Luke said fixing his sleeveless hoodie. "You know what? I think you poofed is out because you can't handle when people cry. I should know. I cried in a room for 25 years, I did get a hug from either of you, Y/n was the only one who hugged me." Alex said pointing at the two boys.

"All right. Bring it in." Reggie went to hug Alex. "Don't touch me!" Alex pushed Reggie away. "Look, I can handle people crying, I handle Y/n's emotions all the time." Luke said shrugging. "Yeah, you probably handle her by kissing her." Alex said crossing his arms and Luke glared at him. "Oh. So, you're bringing that up. Why can't I kiss Y/n, I mean apparently she wants to kiss me too." Luke said pointing back to the garage.

"Because, it's not right, dude. You two are going to get all lovey dovey, while me and Reggie do all the work." Alex said pointing to him and Reggie. "Oh, So, you think Y/n's a distraction?" Luke said crossing arms. "Yes, and you know what else I think? I think you and Y/n should get a divorce, I think me and Reggie are fine with co-parenting, right Reggie?" Alex turned to Reggie who shook his head. Alex groaned and Luke smirked.

"I guess me and Y/n are not getting a divorce. Look, I really like Y/n, so don't ruin it for me." Luke said in a sassy tone. " Now back to what I was saying. I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there is ask Julie... why she lied about playing the piano." Luke said getting back to the original conversation. "Yeah, you know, maybe tell her how amazing she is. She's like Y/n, well, Y/n can go very high, but they sound perfect in harmony." Alex said and the others agreed.

Flynn came in crying. "She's legit, I got ghost bumps." Reggie said holding up his arm. "You said the same thing when you heard Y/n sing for the first time, minus the ghost part." Luke said and Alex nodded. Flynn walked passed the boys sobbing walking into the garage. "Oh my gosh. Was she crying too?" Alex said as they all looked at Flynn.

"Yes!" Luke said turning to Alex and Reggie. "And the only thing worst the two girls crying is three girls crying. And you do not want to see Y/n when she's upset, I still have a that bruise on my side." Luke said showing them the bruise and they winched. "Guys, we definitely can't go in there." Luke said whimpered. "But we can listen." Reggie said and Alex patted his back. The three boys hurried over to the window peeking through to see Flynn, Julie, and Y/n.

"Carlos told me you'd be out here. Who's your friend." Flynn asked and Julie and Y/n started uhing and uming. "We should tell her." Y/n said and Julie nodded. "Let me guess you're replacing me?" Flynn said in a upset tone. "Oh my gosh, no. I would never. I'm Julie's aunt, the dead one." Y/n said standing up and Flynn looked at Julie then back at Y/n.