𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝔸𝕦𝕟𝕥?

Los Angeles
2020

Julie walked into her Mom's studio she hasn't been in for a while. She walked over to the piano taking the cover off it. She picked up a paper with lyrics on and sat in on the piano sitting down on the piano bench. She looked up with tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Mom. That I haven't been in here." Julie said then got up going over to the loft.

She climbed up the loft see old instruments and I f/c diamond mic. She saw a CD case with the words Sunset Curve on it and picked it up taking it down with her. She placed the cd in the CD player and played it. She sat down on a black couch and the music started to scream making her cover her ears.

Sooner or later four people popped up three of them fall to the floor. "How did we get back her." Luke said groaning sitting up with the rest of the band. Julie eyes widen and she started screaming making the boys scream and Y/n roll her eyes. Y/n walked over to the piano and banged the keys really loud making the boys stop. Julie on the other hand ran out screaming.

"Didn't have time to cook? We didn't have time to die, you idiot?!" Y/n said angrily at Luke who frowned. "So this my fault? It's not my fault you take so long to cook!" Luke said raising his voice. "We could've got pizza! It would've been more safe and sanitary!" Y/n raised her voice the her and Luke arguing like an old married couple.

"Hey guy? Guys!" Alex yelled making the stop and glare at him I think I here some coming." Alex said and they all disappeared.

Julie came in with a cross in her hand. "Are you still here...whatever you are? I know I saw something. I'm not crazy." Julie said walking around. "Well, were all a little crazy, right?" Y/b questioned as her and the boys popped up behind Julie making her scream. "Hey, little girl shut up." Y/n said covering Julie's mouth as Julie hit her with the cross in the shoulder . "Aw! What the heck, man!" Y/n said back away rubbing her shoulder.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" Julie asked holding the cross up. "Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my..." Luke said walking up to Julie who had the cross in front of her. Luke hopped over the piano. "The grand piano is new and... and... and my couch!" Luke said jumping onto the couch.

"But that's definitely not my six string." Luke said pointing to the guitar confused. "Yeah, cause it mine." Y/n said walking over to the six string picking it up. "The one Rose have for my 13th birthday. Wait, how did you get this?" Y/n asked face a confused Julie. "Can you give me just one second. Just... give me a second." Luke said grabbing Y/n pulling her over to the other boys.

The band turned their back to Julie in a huddle. "Guys, What is going on? How did she get her stuff in here so fast?" Luke asked confused. "Some of that stuff looks familiar." Y/n said looking back at the stuff smiling at Julie then going back to her band. "Maybe... maybe she a witch. There's chair floating on the ceiling." Reggie said pointing up and they all looked up. "Hanging." Y/n corrected him.

"Ok, there is no such thing as witches." Alex said. "You sure? 'Cause I used to think there was no such thing as ghosts." Reggie said and the others nodded. "Now we're the ghost that no one thinks are real." Y/n groaned frowning. "That's fair." Alex agreed. "Ok, so we're going with witch?" Luke asked and Y/n smacked him in the back of the head.

"No! We are not going with witches. She's not a witch. Ok, look. She's just scared, three ghost just popped up out of no where in her "mom's studio" and apparently her mom new Rose or something because I never used that guitar let along to it out my room. I kept in my room 'cause it meant a lot to me." Y/n said and the others nodded. "Ok. Let someone... with a softer touch handle this." Alex said pointing to himself.