Tyler Herro

Title: couple of kids

This is a request for B_asketball_21

Kenzie
I walk onto the campus of University of Kentucky and smile. This is a new beginning and I'm beyond excited. I see Royal blue paws all over the ground and smile, knowing that I'm in the midst of Wildcat country. While I'm consumed in my thoughts, I run into something and fall. "Damn I'm so sorry" I hear a deep voice say from above me.

"It's fine, I wasn't paying attention" I say as I grab his outstretched hand. He pulls me up with ease. I have to look up to him since I'm a measly 5 feet tall, and he has to be at least 6'3. "I'm Tyler" He smiles. "I'm Kenzie" I say. "So you a freshman too?" He asks. "Yeah" I laugh. "I'm kinda lost" I add. "Yeah, I've been here a bunch. I can help you if you want" He offers sweetly. "That'd be amazing!" I say.

"So what building is your dorm.?" He asks. "Oh, I'm staying off Campus. But can you show me my classes so I'm not completely lost on Monday?" I ask him. "Oh, yeah sure. I'm staying off campus too." He says. We begin the walk to my classes and Since I'm an Education major, most of my classes are near each other. "Soo, what's your major?" I ask him. "Uhm, agriculture, What about you?" he says. "Oh, Early education" I say. (I didn't know what to put, so I just used what I'll be majoring in!)

We walk to the parking lot and he walks me to my car since it's pretty dark. "Thanks for showing me around." I say. "No problem. Do you wanna maybe, go out sometime?" He asks and immediately looks at the ground. "I'd love to" I say. He looks up with a smile. I pull him down by his shirt collar and plant a kiss on his cheek. His cheeks flush red and he smiles at me. I get in my car and he walks a short distance to his. I pull out of the parking lot and I drive about 10 minutes to my apartment complex. I get out and a car pulls in next to me. Out hops Tyler. "Uhm, forget something..?" I ask him with a laugh

"Uh, no, This is where my apartment is" He lets out a deep chuckle. "Oh, mine too" I giggle. "What floor you on?" He asks. "Five, what about you?" He says. "Me too" I laughs. We walk to the elevator together and go in. We both go to click the 5 button and our hands touch. I pull mine away quickly, my face blushing red.

~Skip to NBA~

"Babeeee!" Tyler calls into our home. "In the room" I yell back standing in our shared bedroom. I don't hear the door open, so when Tyler wraps his long arms around my waist I jump, despite knowing he's home. I smile when I see the small tattoo on his wrist, reminding me of the small, yet simple black hearts we got. (I KNOW HE DOESNT HAVE ONE JUST PRETEND)

Tyler and I have been together for 3 years now, and I've never been happier. He has shown me so many things. When he got drafted, I transferred colleges, and moved to a school in Miami, so that I could go with him when he left. Miami is absolutely beautiful, and I love living here. Tyler and I have a beautiful home and he loves his job. I have a year left of college but I have been going and assisting at local elementary schools, so I can get experience. While Tyler is at practice, I go to my classes, so that we can be together when he is home.

~College Graduation~

I walk across the stage, and receive my diploma, with a huge smile on my face. I see Tyler, Bam, Jimmy, and Duncan in the crowd. I giggle when I see tears flowing down Tyler's face. My parents didn't approve when I transferred so I haven't spoken to them very much in the last 3 years. They weren't invited to my graduation. I instead, invited the most important guys in my life. These 4 have made my happier than I'd ever been, and I can't thank god enough for allowing me to run into Tyler that night In 2018.

~4 year anniversary~

"Babyyyy" I call into the house. "I'm in the kitchen" Tyler calls back. I walk in, seeing loads of dishes and a burnt cake on the stove. "Uhm, Ty..?" I question. "I uhm. I tried to make you a cake but.. I think I should Just stick to Basketball" He laughs looking at the dark colored cake.

"Why don't we go to a nice dinner? The just come home and relax?" He offers. "That sounds amazing" I say smiling as I wrap my arms around him. "Go upstairs. Theres something for you on the bed" he whispers into my neck. I feel his lips curl into a smile. "Okay" I say, letting him go. I walk up the stairs and I see a beautiful navy blue dress on the bed. I try it on and see that it fits perfectly. (imagine the dress as whatever style you like best.)

I see a text from Tyler saying "Get ready. Meet me downstairs in an hour. We're going somewhere nice. I love you, Kenz. Happy Anniversary babygirl." I smile while reading it. I type back a quick "I love you too, Ty. Happy anniversary" and I click send. I walk into the bathroom and grab my curling iron, plugging it in. While I wait on it to heat up, I go through my makeup, picking what I'll be wearing. I pull out a pallet full of nude colors.

As soon as I finish getting everything set out, the curling iron beeps, signaling that it is heated to the temperature I set it at. I pick it up and begin to put curls at the end of my hair. After about 40 minutes, I finish and push my curling iron to the side. I move a bit and begin my makeup. After 30 Minutes, I become satisfied with the look. I make sure my dress is nice and straight.

I walk down the stairs and see Tyler standing at the door in a black suit. His tie and socks matching the color of my dress. "Hey gorgeous" He says smiling while holding a bouquet of flowers. "Hi, Ty" I say with a giggle, while my cheeks flush red. He hands me the flowers and says "These are for you." "Thank you, baby" I say while I walk to the kitchen, filling a vase with water and placing them in.

"Ready?" He asks me. "Yeah, ready" I say with a smile. He takes my small hand into his larger one and we walk to the car. Like always, he opens the door for me, and I step in. He pushes it closed and then sits in his own seat. He pulls out of the driveway and places his free hand on my thigh. "You know, You look absolutely stunning" He says sweetly. "Thank you, Tyler. You look amazing as well" I say with a smile, placing my hand on top of his.

We arrive at a nice restaurant just down the road from the American Airlines Arena. I smile when Tyler opens my door and outstretches his hand toward me. I grab it and we walk inside, hand in hand. "Reservation?" The hostess asks. "Yes, for Herro" He says. "Ah. Right this way" She says, leading us to our table. I sit on one side, and Tyler on the other.

~after they eat~

"Y'know, Kenzie, I really love you" He says. "Tyler I love you too" I say happily. He stands up and pulls me up with him. "Tyler wha-" I begin but he cuts me off. "Just listen. Kenzie, I have loved you since the day I met you. Right then, on that oddly cold night in Kentucky, when you asked me to show you around. I knew there was something about you. Over the last four years, you have changed my life. Every day, I wake up and all I want to do is make you proud. I want to show you that I love you in every way that I possibly can. Kenzie, I know, I'm rambling, but I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He asks.

Going down on one knee in his last two sentences. I begin to cry, realizing that this is really happening. "Yes, Tyler." I sob. He stands up and pulls me into him. I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. When he pulls away, he slides the ring on my finger. I look at it in awe. It's gorgeous. Tyler pulls me in for another kiss and we pay the bill. After, we leave and go home, to relax and cuddle.

wc:1514

Hey y'all! I really hope you enjoyed, Kenzie! I hope you all did :) Thank y'all so much for supporting this book. It really means so much and I will never be able to thank you guys enough! I love you all ✨❤️