Issac Okoro

title: just wait. darius has a plan

this is a request for Original_Taisha

"Alright. Yes, Collin. I understand. I'll see you tomorrow" I laugh as I hang up on my brother. I put my last shirt into my suitcase and I begin to load up my car, so that I don't have to do it in the morning. I place my suitcase in the trunk and I walk inside. I plop onto my couch and sigh. My phone behins to ring. "Damnit Darius." I mumble under my breath.

D: Ayee Taisha! When u comin out here?

T: Imma be there tomorrow. wassup?

D: ohh I was just wonderin
when i was finna see youuuu.
I miss u my lil shadow.

T: I miss u too Darius. Imma be
there tomorrow. I'm stayin at Collin's.

D: Ohh word word okay well byee

T: bye fool.

End Call

"Dam he aggravating" I mumble under my breath as I collapse onto the couch. My phone dings again. I prepare to go off on someone, but smile when I see a text from Issac. "have a safe flight. i cant wait to see you :)" I smile as I read the text. I don't bother to respond. I walk into my bedroom and put my phone on the charger. I plop into bed and fall asleep immediately.

~6 hours later~

I wake up to the blaring tone of my alarm. I roll over and reach for my phone, my ears begging for the noise to stop so that I can rest again. Instead, I turn on some music. I click shuffle, and Love Me by Lil Wayne starts playing. I hope out of bed and begin dancing. "Long as these bitches love me" I sing as I walk to my bathroom.

I look at myself and laugh at my messed up appearance. I don't bother with makeup, since Cedi will be picking me up. I throw my hair in a bun and pull on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I grab my sunglasses and pack last minute essentials into my bag. "Goodbye house" I say as I walk out of the door. I hop into my car and begin the drive to my friend's house. She'll drop me off and watch my car while I'm gone.

Once we arrive at the airport, I grab my bags and hug Lacy. (I MADE IT UP 💀) "Bye. Don't wreck my baby, ok?" I say to her. "I won't wreck her I promise" She laughs. I walk into the airport, with my carryon and suitcase. (No mask. Act like corona don't exist)

~skip flight~
"Taisha!" I hear the booming voice that could only belong to one person. "Hey C!" I smile tiredly. I look up at the tall Turk and laugh as he looks just as tired as I do. "Ready?" He asks. "Yup" I breathe out. We get my bags and hop into his car. Once we arrive at Collin's house, I sigh in releif. "Dang, someone else could have picked you up" Cedi jokes. "Boy hush you and me both know i'm just ready to be in the bed." I laugh.

We step out of the car and I begin to mentally prepare myself for the flood of men that I'll see when I walk in. I see 3 boys sitting on the couch waiting. Darius, Collin, and Issac all jump up and pull me into a hug. "Hi guys" I laugh. "Oh my god, Taisha!" Darius laughs. "I missed you so much I thought Collin was gonna kill me while you were gone he kept bein mean to me!" Darius yells like a little kid.

"Darius shut the hell up" Collin whines. "Both of y'all shut up." I say as I slide out of the hug. "Hi Issac" I laugh when I see him just standing there, being quiet. "Hey Taisha" He smiles. I walk up the the room I have set up and smile when I see everything where I left it. I put my bags in the corner and flop onto the bed. I sigh as I pull the covers up to my nose.

~1 phat ass nap later~

"Nah bruh. Issac hear me out bro. she likes you." I hear. "Bro Darius how the fuck do you know how she feels?" Issac asks. "She told me, you dumbass. I have a plan. Go away." Darius says. I walk out of my room and wave to Darius as I pass him. "Yo Taisha! Me, you, collin, and collin are goin to dinner tonight. dress nice." He says when I pass him. "alright." I say.

~le time skip~

"Taisha you and Issac gotta ride together because our car is full" Darius yells up the stairs as I'm applying my lashes. "Okay, D. Whatever" I yell back. Once I finish putting on my lashes, i look in the mirror and smile. "damn. i look good" I say. I walk downstairs and see Issac waiting. "Everyone else already left." He says. "Oh, damn. I'm sorry" I laugh. "nah it's good. i think they left early anyways." he says. We walk out to his car and get in. The drive to the restaurant was short, and peaceful.

Once we get there, we walk in and spot our table quickly. It's not very hard to find a table full of massive guys when there's 5 of them. I laugh when I see two seats
left, right next to each other. Issac pulls a chair from the table, and gestures for me to sit there. I smile and say "thanks, Issac" I sit and he takes the seat next to me.

~skip again~

Collin pays the bill and looks at me and Issac. "The grown ups are going to the bar. Y'all go home" he looks at me and Issac. I roll my eyes and Issac scoffs. "Whatever bruh" he says. The two groups part ways again.

Issac and I get in the car, and we end up going to the peir, instead of the house. We walk around and we hit the end. It sticks out over a large body of water. "Hey, uhh Taisha?" Issac asks. "Yea?" I respond. "Look. I really like you. and I have for a while. I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date?" he asks nervously. "I'd love to, Issac." I smile.

wc:1065

hey y'all! I'm alive, i swear! I hope you enjoyed, taisha! I'm SO SO SO sorry it took so long. So mamy more imagines to come. I love y'all