Kyle Kuzma

title: quarantine calls for snuggles. all the time

Amy
"Babeeeeeeeee" I call into the small apartment that I share with my boyfriend. "Whaaaatt?" He calls back. I walk up to our bedroom and I see him sitting on the bed. "So work just said we're closing for 2 weeks. Apparently Covid is getting really bad." I say, pulling my shirt off and pulling on one of his hoodies. I stand in front of him and I smile when he looks up at me. "Hey, pretty lady. You busy tonight?" He asks with a cheeky grin. "Not that I know of" I laugh. He wraps his strong arms around my waist and I fall into him.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asks me as he cradles me in his arms. "Anything. It doesn't matter" I say, snuggling my head into his chest. He turns on Remember The Titans on Disney+. About halfway through the movie, I fell asleep.

~a fat nap later~

Amy
I woke up and had to pee, so when I tried to stand up, I was pulled back down. Kyle groaned, as if to say "don't leave." "Kyle let me go or i'm gonna piss on you" I laugh. He flings his arms off of me. I walk to the bathroom, and after I do my business, I walk out. I toss my hair into a messy bun and I lay back in the bed. "Hi baby" He smiles. "Hi, honey" I say. I face him and he leans his head down to give me a kiss.

"Whatcha wanna do?" He asks. "Uhh I dunno. What time is it?" I ask. "Like 7:30." He says. "Wanna get sole food?" He asks. "Uhh sure" I say. "Alright. Chinese?" He asks. "Yes please!" I laugh. He calls in the food while I change out of my Nike Pro shorts. I pull on a hair of leggings, and I keep his Lakers hoodie on. I slip on my Birkenstocks and we walk out of the house.

The ride to the restaurant was quiet. His left hand on the wheel, and his right in my hand. We arrived at the small restaurant and we go in to grab our food. Once we get the food, we walk back to the car. The ride home was the same as the ride there. Quiet. Peaceful. Once we get home, we turn on the tv. I go to the news station to see what they're saying. "Everything will shut down for 2 weeks." Is basically what everyone was saying.

~3 Months into quarantine~

Amy
"KYLE ALEXANDER KUZMA I AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT" I yell as he laughs behind me. I was washing the dishes when suddenly I was covered in cold water. He runs into our shared bedroom and locks the door. "Damnit Kyle! Lemme in!" I say. "No way! You're gonna kill me!" I can practically hear his smile. "Baby please! I'm cold" I beg. At this point, I'm not even mad. I'm just cold. I hear the lock click and I walk in.

I immediately walk to the closet and grab a hoodie. I then grab some underwear, pants, and a bra. I walk into the bathroom and pull all my clothes on. I smile when I smell the familiar smell if cologne and peppermint (THIS WAS SUCH A BAD GUESS HELLO) on Kyle's hoodie that is way too big for me.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Kyle just laying on the bed. Due to his lack of a shirt, all of his tattoos were exposed. I gawked at his chest until I heard him clear his throat. "Like what you see?" He asks, a cheeky smile on his face. "Yes. But not a chance, lover boy" I say as I walk to the living room. I grab my water and I feel his arms wrap around me.

"You know, after months, you're still the only person I'd wanna spend this time with" He says as he buries his head into the crook of my neck. My hands find his that are wrapped tightly around my small figure and they rest there. "God, Kuz. You're such a big baby. I love you so much" I say with a smile. "I love you too, Amy" he says.

We walk to the room and I quickly collapse into the soft bed with the warm sheets. I smile to myself as I feel warmth radiating through my body. I feel Kyle slip in behind me and His arms again find their place around my waist. He turns the tv on, but I don't pay it any attention. I know that although we argue, I love him just the same all day, every day. I wake up wanting him, and I go to sleep content, knowing he's mine.

This quarantine has really brought us closer. We have worked out problems that we usually would have walked away from. Now that we weren't given the choice of walking away, we stayed. We fixed issues. We laughed about stupid arguments and small problems. We had moments like this more than ever, which made me happy.

Kyle
I laid there, holding Amy in my arms. I smile as I watch her chest rise and fall steadily. She has a small grin on her face and she looked so peaceful. I know that at tikes, I'm annoying and I can be an asshole. But she still deals with it. Most girls would have left by now. But now Amy. She isn't going anywhere, any time soon, but who's complaining? I
know I'm not.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AMY I LOVE YOU! This idea was amazing thank you sm! Thank y'all for your patience :) ❤️