Lets Start From the Beggning 1

When I was little I adored my dad. I looked up to him. After all he was all I had left. My mother died a week after my birth. So of course I don't remember her.

I dont remmber much wen I was a kid but I do remmber going to my fathers lab. He worked with Mr. O'Neil and Mr. Stacks. When I went there the first time I met four turtles a rat and a girl.

The girl was deffently older then me though she was so much taller as well. Then again I have always been short. 

We became close friends I found out her name was April. We decided to name the 5 animals togeather. She names the rat Splinter while I named one Michaelangeo. (I was a big fan of Anchient Greel/Rome and the renaissance even as a child). April just called him Mikey and I was okay with that.

"I have a idea for the next two if thats okay" (April)

"What are the names?"(y/n)

"Leonardo or leo and Donatello or Donnie, If it help they are also Renaissance artists"(April

"Shoot, those are good names. Can I name the last one?"(y/n)

Oh course if I said no that wouldn't be fair not would it?"(April)

"Hmmm...... I think Raphel is a good one."(y/n)

"And the nickname?"(April)

"Raph" I said with a smile.

"I like it, I am going to go see if my dad would let me go get them food I'll be back"(April)

"Okay"(y/n)

Once April leaves a man comes in I almost don't reconize him but then I relize he works with my dad.

"Oh hello, your?" The man said.

"Y/N whats your name?"(y/n)

"Oh your y/n, Im Stacks"(Stacks)

"Do you know where my dad is?"(y/n)

"Oh yes I do actually, through the door and to the right"(Stacks)

"Okay thank you"(y/n)

Just as I am about to go through the door I feel someone pull me back and I feel a sharp pain in my arm. I see a small glimps of green. I was given two shots. One green and the other clear but I passed out after the second one.