How He Feels 9

h/s=Hair size                                                                                                                                                                             h/c=Hair color                                                                                                                                                                         e/c=Eye color

By the time the guys got back to the lair splinter is meditating. Well was meditating until he was intruped yat again. *Authors note*(I feel bad for him at this point).

"Splinter?"(Leo)

"Yes"(Splinter)

"So it turns out April wasent the only one who saved us from that fire all those years ago."(Donnie)

"Yes, and?"(Splinter)

"How come you didn't tell us?"(Raph)

"You guys didn't know them, just like how at first you had no clue April saved you"(Splinter)

"Okay we know them now though so could we like tell them because they don't know exactly we are the same turtles from the fire."(Mikey)

"You met them. When and how?"(Splinter)

"They where with April and we went to hang with April because mikey begged us sooo . . ."(Raph)

"It was a sudden introduction"(Leo)

"Did anyone else see you"(Splinter)

"No"(Donnie)

"Alright you can tell them"(Splinter)

"Really?"(Mikey)

"Yes you can tell them tommarow night now let me medatate"(Splinter)

"Right thanks"(Raph)

That night raph coulden't sleep, he was excited? He didn't know why but he knew he would get to see y/n again and that made is excited and happy. This is coming from the guy who almost never smiles but that whole night he could only smile. 

* Raph's pov *

What the hell am I thinking I just met them. But they didn't think I was a freak, they didn't scream when they saw me, they didn't even faint like April did. Not only thank but they go out of their way to help like when they cleaned the dishes. They look amazing with their (h/s)(h/c) and (e/c). Ugg Raph stop. Stop thinking these things. I just need sleep thats it.

* Third Person *

And with that Raph finally fell asleep. There was absloute slience throughout the lair. All that could be heard where water drops that hit the ground.