Movie Night 7

After we where done eatting we had to clean up. That is the worst part ugggg. But none the less it had to me done so I started taking the dishes into the kitchen.

"Do you wan't help with the dishes"(April)

"No its fine, can you get the movie ready though"(y/n)

"Okay, do you guys want to watch a movie?"(April)

"Sure depending on the movie"(Donnie)

"It's Enola Holmes its about . . ."(April)

While April explained the movie I was in the Kitchen. Luckly we cleaned the pots and pans when we where waiting for the garlic bread to finsh but their still was a lot of dishes. I am not one who likes to leave a mess for others so when April asked if I need help I just said no. Even though help would have been nice to have. I know it would be easier for her to not help though. I guess I have always been like that. Putting others needs ahead of mine, doing my best not to bother people, and trying to help withought causing harm or burdening anyone. That just how I am. Even when it comes to somthing like if my order at a restruant was wrong I won't send it back. I would just eat it say thank you and leave. Even if I hated the food. Thats how much I don't like to bother people.

As I am half way though I hear someone coming in the kitchen.

"Uh are you sure you don't need hep"(Raph)

"Yeah it's okay you can let know April know if you guys wan't you can start the movie"(y/n)

"But then you won't get to see the beggning of it"(Raph)

"It's okay I don't want you guys waiting on me"(y/n)

He walks over to the dishes that where dry and started to put them in the cabnits.

"I said you don't ha-"(y/n)

"I want to"(Raph)

"Uh - Okay then"(y/n)

We stayed pretty much slient while we finshed cleaning up. There where a few times we tried to talk but didn't know what to say and decided to just stay quite instead. Eventually we finshed it most likly felt as though it took so long because we were quite.

"Wanna go watch the movie now?"(y/n)

"Sure"(Raph)

We both exit the kitchen to see mikey asking April if we can watch a comedy movie instead. April, Leo, and Donnie all saying no. 

"Please!!!"(Mikey)

"No"(April)

"No"(Donnie)

"No"(Leo)

"Yeah no" (Raph)

"M-mabey next time mikey"(y/n)

"Theres going to be a next time where we meet you?" Mikey said in a kinda flirting way only for leo to smack his head. Not to hard but hard enough for mikey to get the hint to stop flirting.

"Alright Alright, I get it"(Mikey)

April starts the movie as we find spots to sit at. I am on the couch with raph  my left and April on my right. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie on the floor. Mikey infront of Raph, Leo infront of me and Donnie infron on April. That way we all could see the tv and be comfortable.

We were half way through the movie I think. I don't know for sure I was very tired. The next thing I know is that it gets verry dark and I tilt my head to rest it only for my whole body to go to my left. Then I was out all I could feel was warmth while I slowly hear the sound of the movie fade away.