Play With Fire 2

I wake up to the smell of smoke. When I open my eyes I see flames and smoke everywhere. I try to get up at first I stummbled but then I was able to get up. I try to get out but relized there is broken glass everywhere. I look over and see the cages that held the thurles and splinter are broken now.

I start to panic thinking they burned in the flames. I look throughout the rom for them tryingnot to get burned. I was able to find them all luckly. Then April showed up.

"Y/n why are you in here?!?" (April)

"I had to get them!" I say (shout because the flames are loud) while I show the turtles and splinter. 

"Okay well come one we can't stay in here!" (April)

"Here help me carry them" I say as we hurry out.

When we got out of the bulding he hurried to the other dise of the street ans set the turtles and splinter down. I didn't want to leave them. I didn't want them to be on their own be we didn't have anything for them since the fire burned it all.

April and splinter had a little moment, they just stared at each other. I didn't think much of it after all there are times where I just stare at animals and they stare back. After their little moment they went into the sewers and it was just me and april left

 After their little moment they went into the sewers and it was just me and april left

(pretend its you and april as kids)

We waited, and waited, and waited but our dads never showed. April has some family members that can take care of her, but I didn't. I had no other family, I had no one, I was alone, for the first time I was alone.