Nice 11

* Your pov *

As I was going back from work april asked if she could come over. Since I was at her place yesterday I fiqured it would be okay for her to come to my place.

"Oh sure, do you want to stay the night becaue if so do you have what you need?"(y/n)

"Yeah I got what I need"(April)

"Oh okay"

* Back at your aparment *

"It's getting late is it okay if I just order pizza"(y/n)

"Sure"(April)

"What kind do you want?"(y/n)

"Anything works expect anchovy. Ugg I hate anchovys"(April)

"Same here"(y/n)

You go to order the food then ask april what she wants to do.

"Acturally we wanted to tell you something"(April)

"We?"(y/n)

Just then the turtles come in through the windows.

"Oh, why did I even ask?"(y/n)

"Sorry to come in without premission but there is somthing we have to tell you"(Leo)

"Oh its okay . . . wait how did you guys find out where I live!?!"(y/n)

I look to raph for a explanation. He just points to April and Donnie.

"AY don't look at me these two thought of it"(Raph)

"Well do you wan't me to explain or do you guys want to?"(April)

"Explain what?"(y/n)

"Do you rember the four little pet turtles from the lab we named after reaissance artists."(April)

"Yes . . ."(y/n)

April and the guys just wait for you to connect the dots.

"Wait . . . is that them?" I ask april.

"Yeah"(April)

"Uh how?"(y/n)

"Its a long story"(Leo)

"Its a good story tho"(Mikey)

"Well . . ."(Raph)

Raph then explains how the mutagen turned them into what they are now.

"Since then we grew up in the sewers with splinter learning ninjutsu"(Raph)

"Wait what did the mutagen look like again"(y/n)

"In simple terms there are two kinds that we are aware of one in green thats what we got mutated with. There is also a purple kind that turned beepop and rocksteady into a warthog and a rihno."(Donnie)

"Okay just two things, one who is beebop and rocksteady?"(y/n)

"Crinimals that the shredder turned into muntants."(Leo)

"Okay and two I am so confused because I think that I may have been . . . well . . .mutated. But still human?"(y/n)

"Wait what are you sure?"(April)

"I am pretty sure? I remember before the fire started stacks gave me a shot out of nowhere and it was green."(y/n)

"Wait then how are you well . . . not mutated then?"(Raph)

*Raphs pov*

A million thought where going through my head. Well not technically not a million but there where a lot of thoughts. Did Stacks really mutate her? Did he really go and mutate a girl no a KID at the time? He didn't know what would happen though. He couldn't have known. We werent even mutated when he mutated her.

"Wait then how are you well . . . not mutated then?"(Raph)

"I don't know"(y/n)

"Hold please"(Donnie)

Donnie then goes up to y/n and pricks their finger ohhh did that piss me off. He just took some blood and walked off.

"Donnie what the hell was that for!?!"(Raph)

"Blood sample duh to see if she really dose have mutagen in her blood stream and if so what ablities she has"(Donnie)

"Could I at least have gotten a warning"(y/n)

"Yeah"(Raph)

"For all I know you would have tensed up if I did and it's over now anyway. There shouldn't even be a mark, scratch or even dry blood at this point"(Donnie)

"Is he always like this?"(y/n)

"Depending on what he is working on"(Mikey)

"Nice" Y/n says sarcastically.