Unknowing 8

* Third person view *

By the end of the movie Leo and Donnie started to clean up the popcorn bowls. 

"Guys"(Raph)

"Wha-"(Donnie)

Everone is surprised to see you asleep on raph. It was only 10:00 pm then again you didn't sleep the night before but no one else knew that.

"Get her off I don't want to wake her"(Raph)

"Here I will bring her to my room be right back"(April)

April leaves and drags your sleeping body to the next room, your a heavy sleeper. April comes back only with news for the turtles.

"Have something to tell you guys"(April)

"Ooooo secret what is it."(Mikey)

Raph only rolls his eyes.

"So you know how I kinda saved you guys from that fire so many eays ago."(April)

"Technically we don't remember it ourselves but we remember the story."(Donnie)

"You always have to be technical don't you donnie"(Raph)

"Well I wasn't the only one there"(April)

"Who else was there April?"(Leo)

"Y/n, they where there as well"(April)

"Is that why they where so calm when meeting us?"(Leo)

"Probally not if anything they would freak out more since the last time they saw us we where much different"(Donnie)

"Should we tell them?"(April)

"Lets check with master splinter first"(Leo)

"If he agrees to it are we goin' to basically kidnap them like we did with April?"(Raph)

"How would we even find them again if their not with April tho?"(Mikey)

"If splinter is okay with it then I could just ask them to come over again or see if I can go to their place and you guys track my phone"(April)

"Alright we sould get going, see you later April"(Leo)

"Okay bye guys and good luck with splinter"(April)

"Thanks I'll take all the luck I can get expecially if it is from you~"(Mikey)

"Ugg MIKEY!"(Raph, Leo, Donnie)