Ay Ay Captian 14

We where jumping roof top to roof top raph carried be because well I can't jump roofs. We ended up stoping I looked around only to see a very tall bulding I assumed it was TCRI.

"You sure she is there donnie"(Leo)

"Oh I have no idea it's not like there is a tracker showing us where she is." Donnie says scarasticly while showing leo a tracker in his hand.

"Pff"(y/n)

I was going to laugh but it's probally not the right time to so I decided to wait till after we get april back. All the turtles just looked at me.

"What?"(y/n)

"What was that?"(Raph)

"Me trying to hold if my laugh . . . it didn't work"(y/n)

"Why?"(Mikey)

"It's just funny how scarstic Donnie can be sometimes"(y/n)

. . . 

"Anyway who took April?"(y/n)

"There is deffently the foot in their and . . . great Bebop and Rocksteady are back"(Donnie)

"How though"(Leo)

"Probally Baxter Stockmen"(Donnie)

"The scientist?"(y/n)

"Yeah"(Raph)

"Soooooo I am helping"(y/n)

"No"(Raph)

"It wasen't a question Raph"(y/n)

"Wha-"(Raph)

"If you guys can get the foot in one room I have a idea. While I handle the foot you guys can get Bebop and Rocksteady."(y/n)

"I don't wanna fight Bebop and Rocksteady remember how they where last time"(Mikey)

"Would like like to take all of the foot members instead?"(y/n)

"No"(Mikey)

"That's what I thought"(y/n)

"y/n there are a few hundread of them you can't take them all by your self"(Donnie)

"I am not risking you getting hurt"(Raph)

"OOooOooo Raph being soft whAat"(Mikey)

"MIKEY!"(Raph)

"It was nice while it lasted"(Mikey)

"I got it you guys just get Bebop, Rocksteady and Baxter Stockmen."(y/n)

"If you need help call us"(Raph)

"ay ay captian"(y/n)