4

Dianthe

August 4th

I drag my lazy self out of bed, wanting to be productive today.

I take out my phone and my eyes widen at the time.

12:03p.m.

I never stay in this late. I don't have anything to do today, so it's ok.

I climb out of my bed and throw my blanket over my pillows, and I lazily walk to my washroom.

After washing up, I walk over to the kitchen and grab my box of lucky charms.

And no. Lucky charms are just not for kids.

I pour the milk in and grab a spoon. I walk over to the living room and sit on the couch, one leg under myself.

I turn the tv and flip the channels.

I don't find anything interesting until I get to the gossip channels and a name stands out.

"But Clarissa, I think we should move onto a famous name in the industry right now. Harry Styles! Obviously he was a part of one direction, but he just finished his first world tour, live on tour."

"Well Lia, I think he's such a hunk, and he was recently spotted at a small café, and he was sitting, minding his own business."

I turn off the tv and put another spoonful of cereal into my mouth.

I knew they were talking about him because they showed a picture of him the day I met him, and he was wearing the same outfit.

My phone starts ringing, and I expect it to be Anna, so I pick it up, slightly laughing at the fact it's been almost 4 years and she still doesn't get I don't like phone calls on the weekends.

"Anna, je sais-"

"Oh um it's not Anna." A nervous voice cuts me off.

"Harry?" I ask and he quietly chuckles. "Um, how did you get my number?" I ask, kind of freaked out. "It was Anna wasn't it?" I ask and he laughs.

"Maybe...but I have to ask you something." He says and I shake my head at the fact that Anna did that.

"Oh, uh, sure." I say, a bit skeptically.

"Are you doing anything today?"

"No not really, why?" I ask curiously.

"Just meet me in the field at 3 o'clock. Don't peek from your house." He says and hangs up.

Confused I stare at my phone.

Shrugging, I go back to my cereal, only to hear ringing again.

Groaning I look at the contact and see 'Le baguette' as the contact.

I made that one up myself.

I laughing at my joke and pick up the phone.

"Quoi?" I say, pretending to be mad at how she gave Harry my number.

No not pretending. You are mad.

I'm not mad.

"Woah, tu es correct?" She giggles.

"Why did you give Harry my number?" I ask.

"Oh um....he snitched?" She changes the subject off of her.

"I figured it out." I say, finally laughing, not being able to stay serious.

"Ugh." She groans. "WAIT!" She yells into the phone, almost bursting my ear drums.