9

*I added a characters chapter at the start, so go check it out!*

Dianthe

August 19th

"Oh my god, I haven't had a burrito in so long." I mumble with a mouth full of food, as we're sitting inside one of the studio rooms, on a small couch.

Harry said that his band mates usually come a couple minutes late, so we have about 20 minutes before they show up.

I'm a nervous eater, so this food is tasting extra good right now.

"Yeah?" Harry laughs at me as he takes another bite of his salad.

"I don't get why you would order a salad, when there's so much good food." I say, covering my mouth while chewing, not wanting to be rude.

"What do you mean? It's so good!" He says and I shake my head and reach into my small, yellow worn out bag and grab my water bottle.

"Why do you carry that bag around everywhere? It's so worn out." He questions.

"Because I can." I say after I take a sip, and screw the top back on.

I stuff it into my bag again, and I go back to eating.

"You're so vague with your answers sunflower.." he says and I just shrug.

"Really? I mean sometimes I am, but I don't think I am a lot." I lie, knowing I do not open up at all.

Even with Anna, I've only told her deeply about things that happened after I met her.

Never about my childhood.

She knows a bit about my swimming but that's about it.

"Sure you are babe." He says smirking, his hand resting against the side of the couch, and his other up by his mouth.

" He says smirking, his hand resting against the side of the couch, and his other up by his mouth

My heart flutters a bit at the small pet name.

I roll my eyes playfully and I turn back to my burrito.

"Let me eat." I say and he just laughs.

"Ok, Jesus." He says putting his hands up in defence as he finishes his salad.

I try to hold back a grin as he looks at me take the last bite out of my food.

I swallow and immediately go into a giant grin.

I don't know why he makes me laugh so much.

"What are you looking at Styles?" I say, teasingly and he raises an eyebrow.

"You, isn't it obvious?" He giggles a bit.

I just grin and roll my eyes. I crunch up the paper, grabbing my trash and as I'm about to grab Harry's, to throw away together, he puts his hand on top of mine.