Chapter 6

,,I won't let you hurt her"

As Giyuu said that even I was shocked. But I wasn't shocked in a bad way, I was surprised,even blushed a little.
Even the other Hashiras were just speechless.

I hugged Giyuu from behind.
,,Please Giyuu,just stop!"

And he acctualy did... He moved out of the way still with his serious face on.

,,AHHH You are so kawaii!!"
Some pink haired girl said from the back and ran up to me!
Instead of attacking me she ran up,and hugged me! Well we both fell on the ground.
,,My name is Kanroji Mitsuri,the love Hashira! Nice to meet you!"

We both laughed, she seemed really nice! Like we instantly became friends!

,,Mitsuri! Get away from the demon before you get hurt!"
I heard at what seemed to be the snake Hashira yell.

,,No! She is so cute look!"

I was flattered honestly! But now was not the time. I mean we were fighting a second ago!

I could barely stand up,and I knew I wasn't good enough to fight now,but Mitsuri helped me up!

,,Look I don't want to fight,I know this is a little weird,and I understand that you hate me,but I am not that kind of demon,I am practically 40% demon. The sunlight doesn't effect me,and neither does Wisteria,and I can fight! I can heal,much stronger at night!"

,,Sanemi stop, the Master will be coming soon."
I heard Giyuu say.
,,The Master? I will ask him later" I tought

Sanemi just continued yelling and yelling and at that point I couldn't stand it anymore that I just walked away and leaned behind Giyuu.

,,God he is so annoying".

,,Nothing new".

I chuckled to Giyuu' response. Poor him,he had to listen to this everyday!

,,AND THE FACT THAT THE WATER HASHIRA, YOU YES YOU GIYUU..."

I heard Sanemi say at one point.
Wait Giyu is a HASHIRA?!?
I looked over at him not even knowing what to say.

,,Giyuu? You are a Hashira?...."

,,Well,yes I am"

My eyes widened. I stood Infront of him to bow, suddenly he just put his hand on my chin and made me look up.

,,You don't need to bow idiot".

,,Wow okay idiot"

I smiled at Giyuu,as he was avoiding to meet my gaze. Then I looked back at Sanemi and the others... To see Mitsuri just smirking at me! I knew what she was thinking...I just gave her the what-the-fuck look.
Tough she still continued.

Until two little girls with white hair came out of the house, they looked like the ones at the final selection.
Suddenly everyone just bowed down to them,and looked at the ground. Even Giyuu.
I didn't know what to do,so I did the same even tho It was hard to bow in this condition. Because of the fact that I couldn't even stand without holding onto my katana.

Suddenly a man came out of the house. And the atmosphere just changed. It was light...it was peaceful... But what was with his face? Was he sick,or hurt? I was too scared to even ask. They lined up next to eachother,there were 9 Hashiras.

,,Hello my beloved children!!! How are you all today! I hope the sky is bright! Oh to see it..." the man chuckled.

,,Ah! I see we have a guest! The half demon I see! Well I heard about you little one! I was about to send someone after you,after I heard about you! But now there is no need! Glad you could come!"