Chapter 9

Once Obanai heard that he ran up and hugged her tight.
Well that was fast...

,,OMG MITSURI ARE YOU OKAY?!? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!? PLEASE TELL ME!!! Did you do something?!?!"

Obanai screamed looking at me, it was so cute how worried he was, I am definitely gonna tease Mitsuri about this later.

Mitsuri looked up and smiled,while tears were going down her face.

,,Mitsuri why are you crying?"
I asked her calmly..

,,AHH sorry"she chuckled ,,but you and Tomioka San were just the cutest thinge ever!!!"

Mitsuri said... Oh god now I want to kill her, I want to kill her so bad. Right here right now,I could just- okay nevermind...

I can see that even Giyuu was red,I just tried to hurry change tjhe theme.

,,Haha okay okay Mits...now don't cry about that okay?"
I said with a smile on my face trying to hide my irritation. I felt like Shinobu-

,,Wait really? You aren't denying it?"
Mitsuri said while looking at me with her puppy dog eyes.

,,Mitsuri I am trying to hide my irritation,I will drag you to hell with me..."
I backed away from Mitsuri as I whispered that to her,just so mi one could hear me.

Mitsuri was looking at me all suprised but smiled

,,But you two do look-"

I cut Mitsuri off starting to yell around and waving my hands so I couldn't hear her!
Until Shinobu grabbed my hand and calmed me down.
The ,,guys" of the Hashiras walked away all together. Talking. I swear to god if they are asking him something about this I will-

,,Then why are you still wearing his haori?" Shinobu drived me out of my thoughts.

,,Huh?"

,,Don't you ,,huh" me, why are you still wearing his haori then?"

,,Well....I... It's comfy okay?!?!?"

They both just chuckled.
And this was really annoying.
I covered up my face with the haori again,just so I don't have to look at them.

,,Hiding again I see~"

,,SHUT IT!!!" I yelled all red,as they both wouldn't stop laughing. At that point I just started walking away.

,,Maybe it's best if you go back to the infermery"
Shinobu said,I mean that was smart,I just didn't want to look at her right now.

,,Yeah! I will go back to the infermery,see you guys later"

I started walking away from them still completely tucked in the haori,I couldn't even see where I was going,I could just sense it.
As I was walking away I could just hear the guys laugh,they were near... So I just had to be careful not to-
And I did... When I was walking away I bumped into something,or someone... Guessing by my luck I could already tell who it was.
And I was right now...
I bumped into Giyuu who just looked down at me as all of the guys laughed.

,,Sorry"

I muttered out, he just looked at me in a ,,okay" look. I started to take of the haori to give it back to him, until I just felt someone's arms on my shoulders,pulling the haori back on to my back.

,,It's okay, keep it, it's cold outside"

As Giyuu (of course) said that I turned into a whole tomato,trying to ignore the other Hashira's laughs...

,,T-thanks"

I didn't get my face out of the haori and just rushed back to the infermery.

As I walked by the guys,I think they laughed just because I looked like Giyuu's haori came to life... But I just continued walking away. I got to the infermery,and immediately fell on my bed.
Today was, a really tireding day,I mean with everything that happened...
I didn't even bother getting a blanket or so,I just immediately fell asleep.