Chapter 6: Always There

Ursula POV

Looking at all of the pictures in his house, he had really great parents. It is a shame he has had to go through something as horrific as losing them. Come to think of it, I never asked what happened to them. I don't think he would be happy to talk about it though.

Ursula: "Give him sometime Ursula. He might open up about it one day."

We were both just loading the broom and about to enter the Leyline to head back to the school. Y/N took his cat and rested the container on his lap and kept one hand on that and the other holding onto the broom.

Ursula: "You ready to roll Y/N?"

He nods his head. We rise and fly through the Leyline. It was a smooth ride and soon we were back at the school. Lessons were still going on so the halls were empty.

I took Y/N back to his dorm and helped him carry his stuff. Once we arrive we place everything down.

Y/N: "I'll put everything away later. Thank you for helping Ursula."

He stretches his arms out and wraps them around me. I put my arms around him and pull him closer.

Ursula: "It's no trouble Y/N. You ever need anything, I'm always here."

He lets go of me and smiles. I let go of him and walk towards the door.

Ursula: "I'll leave you to it Y/N. See you later."

He waved at me and I walk out and close the door. It was good to see that he was getting better. Though now thinking about it, when it comes to him leaving I don't know how well I'll take it. I want him to stay. He's much safer here. I can keep an eye on him.

Ursula: "He needs a responsible adult in his life. I can do that. Right?"

Y/N POV

I looked around at the multitude of bags that I had brought with me. I just emptied all of my clothes to bring with me. I would need them anyway after I leave here and find somewhere to properly settle down.

I let Suzy out of the carrier to let her roam around the room. She walked around as I was unpacking some of my things until she jumped up on the other bed and curled up.

Y/N: "Are we comfortable?"

I walk over and start to stroke her. She started purring which brought a smile to my face.

Y/N: "Maybe I won't need to take those pills after all."

For the moment I was happy. I was happy where I was and I was happy with the friends I had made. I was happy to still be here.

Y/N: "Right, let's make this place home."

I spent the next few hours sorting everything out and by the time I had finished I was knackered.

Y/N: "A short nap would probably be good right now."

I lay down on my bed and soon felt my cat jump up next to me and curl up beside me. As I closed my eyes I felt something I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt whole.

~~Time Skip~~

I woke up to golden light shining in through my window. Curious as to what was going on I walked over to look. When I did there was a steady stream of golden butterflies? Huh? What was going on exactly?

Y/N: "I swear this place is driving me crazy."

Although while saying that, the feeling of hope rekindled inside of me. Hope that everything was going to be ok. It was going to be ok! Right? Yes! Yes it was Y/N!