Chapter 15: Weird World of Wonder!

[Y/N POV]

Y/N: Eh? I'm so confused. What the hell is going on?

Ursula: I just repaired this clock! See! It's ticking again!

I looked at the clock which had been broken a second ago and was now ticking like new again.

Y/N: Yeah I can see that. But how?

Ursula: I used a spell on it! It's really simple to learn! The whole reason why I'm showing you is to teach you!

Ever since Ursula confirmed she was adopting me, I did settle down a lot more. I knew she would never be my Mum, but I had to have someone like that in my life again.

Y/N: Isn't magic fuelled by emotion? Are you sure that you should be teaching me how to use it? My head is still full of so many negative things.

Ursula: I understand that it is, but I'm sure that we would be able to get you calmer and able to be thinking positively!

I hope that I would be able to. Having Akko around would be a good idea.

Speaking of Akko, her and her friends had been out on a real journey without me! I was so jealous when they got back and didn't exactly let Akko off easily with it. But I was still joking around with her anyway.

I was making it up to her by taking her out on a date! She kinda took it the wrong way!

Ursula: Ok sweetie. I think it's best that you go and get some rest. We've been at this for while now and I'm sure Akko is waiting for you!

I nod my head and stand up from my seat. I stretch my arms out and Ursula pulls me into a hug.

Y/N: I didn't think I would ever find happiness again. Thank you for doing your bit Ursula.

Ursula: You're most welcome Y/N! I promised to look out for you and I will always be here when you need me!

We stay like this for a while until there was a knock at the door. When it opens, there was a half asleep Akko I her night clothes and slippers standing there rubbing her eyes.

Akko: I-is everything ok? Did anything happen?

Ursula: No Akko. Everything is fine! Sorry for taking so long! Y/N was just a bit confused.

Akko: Ok. *yawn* as long as he is ok...that's all that matters to me....

She was actually going to fall asleep on the spot. Ursula let me go and I walk over and hug Akko and feel her put her arms around me.

Akko: Mmmm. You're so warm~.

She yawns again and rests her head against my chest. She begins to drool as she starts to snore.

Y/N: Better get sleeping beauty back now! I'll see you tomorrow!

Ursula: Bye Y/N! Take care getting back!

I nod my head and pick Akko up and carry her back though the school bridal style. She remained asleep the whole time as I smiled the whole way. She looked so cute!

Y/N: This girl honestly is sometimes too cute for her own good! Coming to see if I was ok like that! I definitely got really lucky!

I get back to our room and place her under the covers and make sure she is asleep before I got changed into my nightclothes.

I know the two of us were dating and all, but I wasn't comfortable changing around her yet. I knew I would eventually, but for now we would steer clear of that!

I climb on next to her as she snored away. I put my arms around her and pulled her closer. I'm not sure if she was still kinda awake or she did it subconsciously in her sleep, but she put her arms around me and snuggled closer to me.