Chapter 7: I'm Here

Y/N POV

It was morning again and my mood had yet again shifted. I was fed up again. I felt really lonely all of a sudden. It wasn't a good start.

Y/N: "Here we go again...."

I sit up and rub my eyes. My cat was still sleeping on the end of the bed. At least something could bring a smile to my face. Albeit temporarily.

Y/N: "Well no use sitting here."

But then again what else was I going to do? I didn't exactly have many friends here to spend time with. Akko was the only person I knew but she would be in lesson all day.

Y/N: "*sigh* Ok Y/N. What should we do today?"

Maybe if I just waited until the afternoon, I would be able to spend sometime with Akko and her friends.  If they are as nice as her then that will be fine.

I flopped back down onto my bed and shut my eyes.

Y/N: "Perhaps I can just sleep until then."

Akko POV

I was so pumped to start my flying lessons today! It was all so exciting! I would finally be able to fly on a broom! 

Lotte: "Are you ready to go Akko?"

Akko: "Yeah! But just let me see Y/N first. I need to make sure he is ok."

Lotte: "Of course. We'll see you out there."

I nod my head as we all leave and go our separate ways. I thought about what he said about my uniform last night. And how cute I was. I could feel my face heat up as I arrived at his door and gently knocked on it.

Y/N: "Who is it?"

Akko: "Its me Akko! Can I come in?"

I don't get a response but I do hear footsteps come up to the door and it soon opens.

Y/N: "Hey."

He didn't look too good. 

Akko: "A-are you ok?"

Y/N: "N-no not really. I-I'm having one of those days. You know when I just feel utterly rubbish."

I am saddened when I heard that. He seemed really happy yesterday.

Akko: "B-but you were very happy yesterday!"

Y/N: "Yeah I know. Like I said, I have terrible mood swings."

I nod my head and put my broom against the wall and pull him into a hug.

Akko: "I'm here Y/N. Don't worry, you're not alone."

Y/N: "I know you are. Thank you Akko."

I gently pat his back as I let go of him. However, I was unable to move as he was still hugging me.

Akko: "U-uhhh Y-Y/N. C-can you let go?"

He soon realises and lets go and looks away visually upset.

Y/N: "S-sorry Akko. I-I just...."

I could see he was ready to break down again. I should have just let him hug me a little longer. 

Akko: "D-don't be sorry Y/N."

I knew what kind of position he was in. I pull him into a hug again and felt him squeeze me tight.

Y/N: "Thank you for being here."

Akko: "I'll always be here."

I felt really attached to him already. He was pouring out all of the affection he had left to me. It was only right to do the same to him.